Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
So what we miss? And give us details.:lupe:

Pics too when applicable :shaq:

Imo the Lost Children/Elves of Misty Valley arc is the best in Berserk. It's him going after the fairy apostle you see during/prior to the eclipse in the manga.

The villain also has nice little sad backstory to her. It's Gatsu at his most savage :dame: but it's also key part in the story where he starts to regain his humanity and enhances his character.

Bruh was looking like a demon trying to kill this apostle chewing children and s*** :wow:

just some panels

199.jpg

204.jpg

203.jpg

202.jpg

211.jpg

212.jpg

213.jpg

214.jpg

215.jpg

216.jpg

217.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just watched Macross Delta 16. Freyja is the better character. Sorry Mirage you will probably be friended. I feel like I just watched her soul get snatched out of her body and shyt. That very last scene was brutal.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just found out who won Nisekoi and I'm speechless. She clearly wasn't a dark horse but I figured she'd lose. I hope they animate the rest of it so I can see how that came to happen without having to read the manga.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I just found out who won Nisekoi and I'm speechless. She clearly wasn't a dark horse but I figured she'd lose. I hope they animate the rest of it so I can see how that came to happen without having to read the manga.
Who won? Put it in spoilers.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
never seen beserk

want to. where do i start?

the original anime from way back....one of the greatest shows of all time with the craziest ending :wow:...even the intro went kinda hard :ehh:

I havent seen the original anime from way back in so long.... but its the same one you talking about.... man that ending:wow:

shyt was so fukked up and disturbing..... my copy didnt fully animate some of the final scenes.... she basically just became the manga with the music and voiceovers:bryan: