Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i just watched The Rapeman... :skip: ayo asian people are fukked up in the head fr, i am to for watching it.. :dame:
4608405+_c8067c89771efdbb6f59555e923aa35f.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished watching the seven deadly sins on Netflix... had me feeling like:

1093966.gif

Everything was on point, the story, the Team, the artwork and the fighting... everything had a great balance to it. although the japanese tend to over exaggerate on these emotional parts. it was a excellent series.... This could be the new DBZ....

9 out of fukking 10!!! :banderas:

Daps
bit late to the party but I just watched zankyou no terror
I went in without any expectations because of all the hate surrounding it and I loved it. Nine could've had more character development and five is a bit lackluster as far as antagonists go but everything else was awesome. Loved the soundtrack and cinematography. the artstyle is also ridiculously good. that bike and ferris wheel scene were fukking amazing. ending nearly teared me up though :to:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
bit late to the party but I just watched zankyou no terror
I went in without any expectations because of all the hate surrounding it and I loved it. Nine could've had more character development and five is a bit lackluster as far as antagonists go but everything else was awesome. Loved the soundtrack and cinematography. the artstyle is also ridiculously good. that bike and ferris wheel scene were fukking amazing. ending nearly teared me up though :to:
Its not a bad show. Its biggest knock (and its common among a lot of shows of that caliber) is that its not as good as it could've been. Which is fair, but it shouldn't be held against shows

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished watching the seven deadly sins on Netflix... had me feeling like:

1093966.gif

Everything was on point, the story, the Team, the artwork and the fighting... everything had a great balance to it. although the japanese tend to over exaggerate on these emotional parts. it was a excellent series.... This could be the new DBZ....

9 out of fukking 10!!! :banderas:

THis was the show to carry the battle anime torch from DBZ imo. The fights are well done and consistent with

how OP the characters are

Then Dragonball had to ruin its legacy with Super

This season is looking weak. Only thing I may watch is mob psycho.

All I'm watching is that and Jojo:yeshrug: This season light as fukk, got a nikka missing even the weak shyt like Kabeneri