winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Masou Gakuen HxH is too much. This guy's sister is sitting in a command center telling him to feel up some unconscious chick while she watches on cameras.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Alderamin of The Sky might be something worth keeping an eye on :jbhmm:
:sadcam: Sorry Breh We usually share the same tastes in these anime , but I might disagree w/ Bebop. I got 4 episodes left but it aint nowhere near my top 3:yeshrug:

Edit: Quoted the wrong post

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watching His & Her Circumstances (1997)

Insecure crazy girl maintains a fake persona just so people will accept her. Gets jealous of a popular guy who steals her limelight but soon realizes he has the same issues as her, they grow close and face obstacles in their desire to be together

Really funny. Probably helped inspired Kaichou Wa Maid Sama & Special A

I got 4 episodes left but it aint nowhere near my top 3:yeshrug:

Edit: Quoted the wrong post

Those last 3 episodes might change your mind

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Watching His & Her Circumstances (1997)

Insecure crazy girl maintains a fake persona just so people will accept her. Gets jealous of a popular guy who steals her limelight but soon realizes he has the same issues as her, they grow close and face obstacles in their desire to be together

Really funny. Probably helped inspired Kaichou Wa Maid Sama & Special A

Those last 3 episodes might change your mind
Shojo.:scust:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Can be reaaaaally good if executed right.

Doesn't always have to be about sparkles, superficial guys and generic high school drama that you see in a lot of titles
But most of it is, which is a turn off. I'll give this a whirl. Question do all the characters look androgynous?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
91 days looks promising

Episode 1 of Berserk was boring and fukk that CGI shyt

I'm watching monster for the first time and it's entertaining af. I can see this as a AMC/HBO type of show

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
But most of it is, which is a turn off. I'll give this a whirl. Question do all the characters look androgynous?

Kinda. Male MC has the bi-shonen look, but his actual character is a lot deeper than what appears on the outside.

Yeah you got some cringeworthy stuff in the genre but this for sure isn't one of them.