ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like that look in Suburu's eyes on the end of ep 15, its time for him to get full blown demonic on everybody ass! :damn:

tumblr_o13idyKCcS1uf5ndeo1_500.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I like that look in Suburu's eyes on the end of ep 15, its time for him to get full blown demonic on everybody ass! :damn:

tumblr_o13idyKCcS1uf5ndeo1_500.gif

Hey, what is this?:ohhh:

Matter fact..... ATTENTION TO EVERYONE:jbhmm:

Too often this happens.:francis:

NEW MANDATORY RULES

For here on out, can yall do us a favor and when yall make post like this please also include the name of the anime?

Not all shows are a known as say a Dragonball or Naruto, or Bleach or ect.

Just saying the characters name isnt enough.

Its one thing to be like "Oooooh did you see what Gon did when he got that power up" but its something completely different when cats come out and be like "damn its sad how they did Riki's parents"

Nicca "who the fukk is RIKI?:mindblown:

Thanks

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn Subaru fukked up so bad and his reset point is terrible. There's no way he'll fix all this and save everyone. We might finally get some actual permanent deaths in this show.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hey, what is this?:ohhh:

Matter fact..... ATTENTION TO EVERYONE:jbhmm:

Too often this happens.:francis:

NEW MANDATORY RULES

For here on out, can yall do us a favor and when yall make post like this please also include the name of the anime?

Not all shows are a known as say a Dragonball or Naruto, or Bleach or ect.

Just saying the characters name isnt enough.

Its one thing to be like "Oooooh did you see what Gon did when he got that power up" but its something completely different when cats come out and be like "damn its sad how they did Riki's parents"

Nicca "who the fukk is RIKI?:mindblown:

Thanks
you never seen HXH 2011 breh :mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The second episode of Orange is how you follow shyt up. It answered some of the questions created in the first episode and with that newly added knowledge, created new intrigue.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
THis was the show to carry the battle anime torch from DBZ imo. The fights are well done and consistent with

how OP the characters are

Then Dragonball had to ruin its legacy with Super

All I'm watching is that and Jojo:yeshrug: This season light as fukk, got a nikka missing even the weak shyt like Kabeneri
glad i am not the only one who sees that super is :trash:... who is that one paul pierce fan who always in the super thread calling out supers bullshyt?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
glad i am not the only one who sees that super is :trash:... who is that one paul pierce fan who always in the super thread calling out supers bullshyt?
Dragonball Z in general was great for the time it aired but it doesn't hold up that well. I haven't watched more than a few episodes of Super but if it continues DBZ's quality I can see people being disenchanted with it. A modern show needs a better story and deeper characters to engage the viewer than what DBZ had. In all honesty DBZ had minimal character development and minimal story. It was just a bunch of loosely strung together fights.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Oi!!! You!! Peep these

Boom you got something to build on...... a show like that Soumo stuff sour your resolve friend

You are mixing anime from last season with this season. I currently watch JOJO and Re:Zero but thats from last season. Boku from last season I watched which is now completed. Berserk is terrible so don't mention it. One punch is not even from this season. So that pretty much makes ya list null and void.