ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started watching that old shyt they use to play on Toonami; just finish Trigun going start up Ruroini Kenshin or Outlaw Star

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Miyano Mamoru's voice acting in Gatchaman Crowds is the most uplifting in years. Not necessarily the best, but it literally lifts the character up to greatness.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say Evangelion can be a little :mindblown: too much for some people to like.

Oh, yeah? Well, to some people, it can be a little :mindblown: too much for people to like when these two PAWGs that work at the Applebee's take you back and pour chocolate sauce all over your nipples and then take turns licking it off.

But you know what I say to those people?

I say fukk you. Because I don't like those people. :birdman:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on a cyberpunk kick, so I'm trying to figure out which anime to watch first.

Burst Angel or Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040?

Also looking to start watching some series on Crunchyroll.

Attack on Titan or Valvrave the Liberator?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Brehs, can you reccomend me some animes with lots(or a couple) of tities, ass and panties just like Highschool of the Dead? That's my shyt, ecchi and harem, I think that's how you call it :youngsabo:
-edit-I'm reading things about an uncensored version of HOTD and I'm like :dwillhuh: gonna have to cop that

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Brehs, can you reccomend me some animes with lots(or a couple) of tities, ass and panties just like Highschool of the Dead? That's my shyt, ecchi and harem, I think that's how you call it :youngsabo:
-edit-I'm reading things about an uncensored version of HOTD and I'm like :dwillhuh: gonna have to cop that
check out highschool DxD its an action ecchi anime with titties every ep :jawalrus:.....its the only ecchi-esque anime i've continued to watch :ld:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you want fanservice, check out Ikki Tousen, Sekirei or Queen's Blade.

Them shyts make HOTD look tame.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
check out highschool DxD its an action ecchi anime with titties every ep :jawalrus:.....its the only ecchi-esque anime i've continued to watch :ld:
Yeah, they try to make it cute, storywise, I ain't trying to fap to it neither(unless is close to hentai status), but that's what I like to watch.
Saw Yosuga no Sora recently, too dramatic and romantic for me aka boring :beli: I didn't quit on it like that though, got to the 6th episode :sadcam:
Already downloading highschool dxd :youngsabo: :salute: