acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This anime was flying off the shelves at Japan video today..I guess it got released to blu ray a few hours ago

Trailer looks...interesting, but even after watching it I can't really tell what it's about.

Any info on it?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's about a woman who escapes prison and rescues a girl from her foster family as she tries to find a former lover, the father of the girl. It takes place in a fictional South American country (mostly styled after Brazil) and in terms of style feels a lot like Cowboy Bebop. A friend of mine absolutely loves the show, personally I thought it was just okay.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Trailer looks...interesting, but even after watching it I can't really tell what it's about.

Any info on it?

It's about a woman who escapes prison and rescues a girl from her foster family as she tries to find a former lover, the father of the girl. It takes place in a fictional South American country (mostly styled after Brazil) and in terms of style feels a lot like Cowboy Bebop. A friend of mine absolutely loves the show, personally I thought it was just okay.

I was chopping it up with the cashier for 10 minutes..he showed me the receipt of the white guy before me..dude spent $380 on anime alone and two blue ray sets of michiko..ya,,it's made by the same creators of cowboy bebop

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
taIU0d0.jpg

shyt is really dope i was very surprised loving it so far

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
taIU0d0.jpg

shyt is really dope i was very surprised loving it so far
yezzir!!! i gave this shyt a chance just outta nowhere and was straight hooked :merchant:.....they made basketball so god damn interesting in this series :ohlawd: and the fact that there's still 2 more dudes from that squad they gotta play is just :ahh:....october cant get here fast enuff

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started watching Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya just cause I like Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero. its nothing like those shows. its more like Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha but in episode 6 shyt got real. loved the second half's fight.