ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The homie Yugi stayed cheating thanks to the "heart of the cards" :wow:

He's the main character in the story they would never allow him to lose tho... :heh: he always pulled out the right trap / spell or magic card when it was convenient to beat the bad guys all the time... and was undefeated?!!? :comeon: :heh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching Mayoiga. Lovepon is effin crazy. They should lock her ass up. All she does is talk about executing people for bs reasons.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That shyt any good?
If a show where a bunch of crazy young people who all decide to run away get on a bus and drive to a village in the middle of nowhere to start their own society is interesting to you yeah. There's some type of LOST style mystery about the village as well.

I wouldn't call it a textbook good show but it manages to entertain me.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I feel ya but I recommend you schimiing through phantom blood at least before you get to stardust crusaders again. Makes the Dio fukkery even better. Dude still does have his moments in that series and will still be relevant through the other future parts...

Season 1 Dio is the GOAT a$$hole :heh:

Zeppeli was so serious too :dead:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
He's the main character in the story they would never allow him to lose tho... :heh: he always pulled out the right trap / spell or magic card when it was convenient to beat the bad guys all the time... and was undefeated?!!? :comeon: :heh:
Kaiba was willing to kill himself before losing. nikka stood on a cliff :dead:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found another show called Big Order that seems pretty entertaining :ehh:, coincidentally I started looking at another show called Mirai Nikki that was mentioned on here that was made by the same creators.. but about Mirai..

That pink haired bytch is crazy as fukk I was giving her the benefit of doubt and sympathizing with her on some "what the fukk is wrong with this bytch ass dude Yuki, that hoe is ride or die for you fool :damn:"... until.. episode 3.. :wow:.. gonna have to set some boundaries and a lot of distance.. :whoa:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I found another show called Big Order that seems pretty entertaining :ehh:, coincidentally I started looking at another show called Mirai Nikki that was mentioned on here that was made by the same creators.. but about Mirai..

That pink haired bytch is crazy as fukk I was giving her the benefit of doubt and sympathizing with her on some "what the fukk is wrong with this bytch ass dude Yuki, that hoe is ride or die for you fool :damn:"... until.. episode 3.. :wow:.. gonna have to set some boundaries and a lot of distance.. :whoa:
Yuno is about the only thing good about Mirai Nikki and Big Order has a fake Yuno that isn't half an entertaining.