Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all peep this Ajin: Demi Human on Netflix?

It has the same meh art style of Knights of Sidonia but man the fukkery:banderas:

I binged the entire season this past weekend

The experiments they were performing on the Ajin:damn::mjcry:

Sato might end up being my favorite anime character ever:wow:
The way he took out those special agents and then strolled right through those cops like Debo :merchant: :lupe: :demonic:.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lol why does that show get suh a bad rep?

I know the ending was kind of garbage, but i still enjoyed the show overall.
Its pretty.

But goddamn, everything in that show's plot was dumb and just draining instead of entertaining.

It was the same crew from Code Geass but they forgot everything that made a show fun.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Watched Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress...yea it's a rip off but like I say about Fairy Tail copying One Piece, it's still a really dope series on its own

Like it better than AOT so far. Maybe it won't feel as utterly hopeless as AOT did last time I read the manga
but it was a bleak world they were living in, sounds like you would have been cool with AOT if it just had more comic relief

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
but it was a bleak world they were living in, sounds like you would have been cool with AOT if it just had more comic relief

I'm cool with bleak anime.....if the story progression is good and the MC doesn't suck like Eren does.

Laughed a total of 0 times while watching Texhnolyze & End of Evangelion - both are 10/10 level anime to me.