Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well.... I finally just started watching an ep of Thunderbolts...... and uh:patrice:

I'm actually gonna reserve my opinion on it till maybe the 3rd ep, but I will say this....... @42 Monks my breh and the nicca that I love to antagonize (you know it comes from a place of passion) prepare yourself:troll:

Question, is this shyt really only 4 eps? They way yall been talking about it and seeing per wiki it dropped in 2015, I thought it would be more?

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
right what are the new anime i should be watching. i been on break from anime since koruko and parasyte

If you havent peep Jojo.. I'd say start with that before anything else peeps in here have promoted to you. If this was rap in the early 90's.

Them other shows are The Dog Pound, OGC, and Tragedy Kadafi and Nature, while Jojo is the fukkin WuTang Clan

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So I just finished the 3 eps of Thunderbolts..... and all I can say is wow.

My elders once taught me, if you dont have anything nice to say. Dont say anything at all. I think I'm gonna reserve that lesson for now and just catch up on this DB Super till I can better articulate how I feel about this show:dwillhuh: