winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kiznaiver is weird. Its interesting though. Some aspects of it remind me of Persona 4 and how it went into the psychology of the characters.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watched Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress...yea it's a rip off but like I say about Fairy Tail copying One Piece, it's still a really dope series on its own

Like it better than AOT so far. Maybe it won't feel as utterly hopeless as AOT did last time I read the manga

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
My Hero Academia :banderas:

I'm so "ehhh..." on that show. It's kinda cliché and it doesn't help that it will only be like 13 episodes and three episodes in this guy is just starting his exam to enter the Academy. :patrice:

Also, shamelessly blatant setup with the fourth "obstacle" villain in the training tests obviously being a test to see if heroes are only in it for the benefits (scoring as much points as possible) or if they are willing to stop evil even if it doesn't benefit them and in fact puts them at a disadvantage (since fighting it prevents them from scoring points taking down others as well). I feel like I've seen this kind of thing a thousand times before.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I'm so "ehhh..." on that show. It's kinda cliché and it doesn't help that it will only be like 13 episodes and three episodes in this guy is just starting his exam to enter the Academy. :patrice:

Also, shamelessly blatant setup with the fourth "obstacle" villain in the training tests obviously being a test to see if heroes are only in it for the benefits (scoring as much points as possible) or if they are willing to stop evil even if it doesn't benefit them and in fact puts them at a disadvantage (since fighting it prevents them from scoring points taking down others as well). I feel like I've seen this kind of thing a thousand times before.
You've read the manga:comeon:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You've read the manga:comeon:

No, I haven't. It's just dead obvious. Why would their be a fourth obstruction villain in the test you don't get any points for, unless it's to test who still will take it down despite there being no reward.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
It blatantly is, but quality is quality
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't from the same studio who does AoT.

It does feel like AoT with zombies( or whatever) but I hope it's different enough to stand on it's own. But if not :yeshrug: it'll give me my AoT fix till whenever Season 2 comes out.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Y'all peep this Ajin: Demi Human on Netflix?

It has the same meh art style of Knights of Sidonia but man the fukkery:banderas:

I binged the entire season this past weekend

The experiments they were performing on the Ajin:damn::mjcry:

Sato might end up being my favorite anime character ever:wow:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Having a blast w/ Stardust Crusader

IDK how I feel on the whole stand thing tho