Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished watching the first episode of Fate Zero...I don't know what to think. The way these guys tell the story had me straight confused and the characters looked damn near identical. I thought Kariyu and Emiryu were the same person and the way they kept going back in time and then jumping to the present.... I don't know man. This is basically the idea of Pokemon every 60 something years mixed in with DBZ (the way the grail can grant only one wish after the battle between the Holy Spirits). I'll finish watching it though.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first episode of the new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure anime dropped.

Good shyt. The animation is different but dope

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Howcome the subtitles in some of the anime series i burn via convertxtodvd don't entirely fit onto the screen?

I have Samuria Champloo but the majority of the time I can't even read the text because the first word and he last one will be cut off because the text stretches so far across the screen

the actual image is always fine tho

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^ i thought that was a PS1 era video game?

:dwillhuh:

:pachaha: nah fam Its a long running manga series. it had a OVA years ago but this anime series is telling the whole story from the beginning

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished watching the first episode of Fate Zero...I don't know what to think. The way these guys tell the story had me straight confused and the characters looked damn near identical. I thought Kariyu and Emiryu were the same person and the way they kept going back in time and then jumping to the present.... I don't know man. This is basically the idea of Pokemon every 60 something years mixed in with DBZ (the way the grail can grant only one wish after the battle between the Holy Spirits). I'll finish watching it though.
I'm gonna finish the last 4 episodes of fate zero today then start rewatching Fate stay night. Fate zero was good it did feel like the whole first season got sidetracked but the second half of the second season more than made up for that.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from this thread i'm gonna start watching

hunter x hunter
monster
rainbow
fate/zero
sword art online

that a good selection? I don't want to waste my time watching meh stuff, goat :bow: stuff only

put me on brehs?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sword Art is real deal. some of the romance can get a lil sappy at times but its believable and the boss battles are crazy. Asuna is a ride or die bytch straight up told dude if you go to war and try to leave me and you die i'm offing myself so you gotta take me.

Heathcliff is a boss in this. dude will just take on anything and not flinch. i'm glad i skipped last week cause 13 and 14 back to back are shaping up to be the best episodes of the series.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from this thread i'm gonna start watching

hunter x hunter
monster
rainbow

that a good selection? I don't want to waste my time watching meh stuff, goat :bow: stuff only

put me on brehs?

I haven't seen rainbow but Monster and Hunter X Hunter is :whew: