Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Besides Naruto, I've peeped Samurai 7 on Netflix, just finished ep13 of Sword Art Online, and I've been waiting for news eps of Soul Eater for probably a year now. Anything good out there worth checking?

New episodes for Soul Eater? :dwillhuh:

There aren't any new episodes for Soul Eater breh. The anime only has 50 episodes or so and that's it. The manga is still ongoing however.......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
New episodes for Soul Eater? :dwillhuh:

There aren't any new episodes for Soul Eater breh. The anime only has 50 episodes or so and that's it. The manga is still ongoing however.......

Word?...I didnt like how the anime ended...so I might check it out...

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Hunter X Hunter is getting grimy as fukk.

Man i keep saying, people who dont know what to watch or saying anime is getting boring or too repetitive need to start watching HxH. Its killing the game right now.

Word?...I didnt like how the anime ended...so I might check it out...

Most fans hated how the anime ended. It went a different route from the manga did like the 1st FMA except a lot worse...The manga right now is real good.

New season starts this week:
neregate.com-Fall-2012-Anime-v2.png

Im trying to watch around 15 shows. The main shows people on this site would like are probably Bakuman(season 3) and Jormungand(season 2). If you havent watched the first season of Jormungand you really should. It a show about an arms dealer and her crew its really good.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
holy shyt @ episode 16 of Fate Zero. that's some of the most ruthless shyt i've seen in an anime.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Not necessarily Anime. but I recently seen American Pop (1981) and :whew:

Film was a treat visually and musically. I love the art style of the film, wish there were more films done like that

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-UCLiQ5EdQ"]American Pop (1981)Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
yo this rainbow shyt is depressing brehs :to:

why they have to crush mario's hand like that :sadcam: my nikka can't box no more. bro is gonna handle that though :smugfavre:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
rainbow = :to:

Bro was my nikka, hate it had to be him. That punk Ishihara and that fakkit doctor got what they deserved though.