Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Im wondering if DBZ Super moves where Mangas stop and Animes pick up will become common.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Slam Dunk is much more "realistic" and grounded than Kuroko. Its still very good, but the pacing is WAY worse and... I'd just read the manga tbh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dimension W is weird to me.... there's something about it that feels it could be great..... but it seems to be missing something that I cant seem to figure out. I agree with everyone in here its so far average but it seems like it could tip to something great. More than likely not

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dimension W is weird to me.... there's something about it that feels it could be great..... but it seems to be missing something that I cant seem to figure out. I agree with everyone in here its so far average but it seems like it could tip to something great. More than likely not
Its missing originality, a solid lead, and basically anything interesting.

There's not even fukkery because it takes itself to seriously, only laugh when they want you to laugh stuff. Super serious time. Etc.

Like... there's a dozen copies of shows like it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its missing originality, a solid lead, and basically anything interesting.

There's not even fukkery because it takes itself to seriously, only laugh when they want you to laugh stuff. Super serious time. Etc.

Like... there's a dozen copies of shows like it.

Yes...... I'm like on ep 9 or 10.... trynna catch up.... learning a little more about the main guy backstory.... I was hoping it was gonna be something solid

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
"KAZUMA!"

"Yes, I'm Kazuma." Gets me every time :mjlol:
Yo his line when it came for that wizard lady to get his magic in the last episode was hilarious.

bLIdQut.gif

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Kazuma's the MC we need right now :mjcry:

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just started Konosuba and Kazuma is already the ultimate troll 8 minutes into the 1st ep. :lolbron::mjlol: