TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Does Satoru always misspeak because he cannot control himself as a youngster? I also saw the extension of the story from a mile away. I do wonder how he will rewind time to get his do over.

Well, obviously that was going to happen. The whole premise of these time travel gimmick shows is that they try to save someone, fukk it up and/or break time/space and then go even deeper to fix things.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haikyuu is so damn good it's silly. The new intro is so live too.

DRRR is the God's gift anime. Drop a bomb shell and move on like it's an after thought. That cafe scene juxtaposed with the fight scene was classic. The invitation to the Cosplay club, LOL. This Saika and its children business is getting hella interesting. Every week leaves me wanting more.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo seems like some bull s h i t but the first episode has me locked in. Especially since it started off exactly like YYH. Down to the ditzy guide. The second episode was jokes. I like how they clown on classic RPG tropes. My dude really out here is a green (wink) track suit like nothing is wrong even though he did address it in the beginning. Episode 3 was pretty good too. That ending was funnier than expected.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This season really does suck ass. There's only one show I've ever attempted to follow that's amazing. Everything else is mediocre to trash. Watching monster for the first time tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this season is cheeks
I haven't watched much. Konosuba is good, Bahamut is mediocre but I watch anyway. Phantom World is ok I guess, nothing special though. Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu is garbage. I struggle to watch at times. Schwarzesmarken is straight.

Those are the only shows I've even watched from this season. There's more stuff I plan to get into but yeah the season looks pretty crappy.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Gundam IBO has entered budget saving, product moving mode :francis: wonder how much they gonna want to save/push before getting back to the script

anyways... if you guys missed out on it, Battleship Yamato 2199 (came out in 2014 i think) is must watch stuff.