The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
i can only recommend two shows that will drop this Winter since i read both of them.

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - I really feel this might be the anime of the Winter season... the manga is that good, but that is if they follow the manga

Dagashi Kashi - Now for this one :patrice: its a basic Comedy manga that is being made into a anime :yeshrug: i like it, so this one will most likely not be for everyone.
@winb83 you should also check out the first one

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

full

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Really rushed the final battle of Cavalry. Went straight to the "I'll put every ounce of my strength into this one final move" card

Still a good anime that way exceeded my expectations though. 8/10, looking forward to a sequel if there is one

I thought of that at first but it made sense for me considering Ikki's conditioning up till that battle. There was no way he was going to win if the battle went on for a long period of time so he had to put his all into one attack. One big a$$ gamble that paid off.

This was one of my favorite anime this season as you had a character whom started from the bottom and now he's here (don't ask me how, lol) I'm really looking forward to a season 2 as there is a lot more story to be told. Makes me want to read the LN now.

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
The last episode of One Punch Man was sick as hell. Saitama vs. Boros was everything I thought it would be and it was a thrill to watch the two go DBZ on each other :wow:

Give the people who did the animation for this show all of the awards :banderas:

Now to wait for season 2 :mjcry: