42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its crazy ...

Every year since 2013, anime has gotten so good and has actually become more popular and accepted once again in western culture.

Thanks to series like anime like Attack on Titan and Kill LA Kill and toonami brought back.. nikkas fukking with anime.

Can't wait to see how 2016 pans out.
I can't really say all that... Toonami came back because their April Fools day "joke" smacked CN's execs in the mouth and made them realize all the money they left on the table. Toonami came back off of bleach reruns and shyt that Syfy was too slow to bid on (Deadman Wonderland, Casshern)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I can't really say all that... Toonami came back because their April Fools day "joke" smacked CN's execs in the mouth and made them realize all the money they left on the table. Toonami came back off of bleach reruns and shyt that Syfy was too slow to bid on (Deadman Wonderland, Casshern)
The only reason Toonami was brought back is because of fan demand.

That shows that he is right.

CN just sparked the revolution, so to speak.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The only reason Toonami was brought back is because of fan demand.

That shows that he is right.

CN just sparked the revolution, so to speak.
Toonami literally came back as an April Fools joke. They actually never thought that their "haha toonami is back" thing would end up trending worldwide and bringing them ratings to a timeslot that had been left for dead. But CN's execs being stupid isn't anything new.

CN not realizing they had a good thing going and killing it =/= fan resurgence.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Toonami literally came back as an April Fools joke. They actually never thought that their "haha toonami is back" thing would end up trending worldwide and bringing them ratings to a timeslot that had been left for dead. But CN's execs being stupid isn't anything new.

CN not realizing they had a good thing going and killing it =/= fan resurgence.
It was resurgence in that fans cared enough to watch it and bring it ratings and demand that it becomes permanent afterward.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
any Irregular at the magical high school fans?
One day I plan to finish this show but it's fools gold. It starts of very good and It just never really does anything to keep up the quality. It's one of those shows that drowns viewers in techno babble and that isn't even touching the obsessed sister with her incest undertones.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry is that show's formula done right.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
I dropped Irregular at Magic School. Tatsusya is so OP, making his fights boring. Add insult to injury is his non-existent personality and the annoying sibling relationship.

Rakudai on the other hand. :ahh:. Wish we have more harem protagonist with balls like him. :to:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Its crazy ...

Every year since 2013, anime has gotten so good and has actually become more popular and accepted once again in western culture.

Thanks to series like anime like Attack on Titan and Kill LA Kill and toonami brought back.. nikkas fukking with anime.

Can't wait to see how 2016 pans out.
Which one of these would you watch first :lupe:

Also it seems i need to watch one punch man