G7f711k.gif

8RTx84e.gif

SeaKing def Genos in the 2nd round
TKO (Omoplata)
:wow::wow::wow:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Agreed breh, this upcoming winter season is probably the worst anime season I've seen in awhile (maybe ever).

Just means I can binge watch One Punch Man, I guess:manny:
worst show? man... I've seen some dark motherfukking days :mjcry: of all the shows that actually get recommended frequently though? Gundam SEED is probably one of the biggest turds I can recall.

That shyt was STUPID dumb. Set the whole franchise back
Wait you didn't like Seed. It copies the original almost plot point to plot point. Plus it had the Gawd Gundam.pilot in Kira Yamato

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wait you didn't like Seed. It copies the original almost plot point to plot point. Plus it had the Gawd Gundam.pilot in Kira Yamato
Kira "Jesus" Yamato is the greatest pilot to ever touch a mobile suit. Dude was so ill he wrestled away control of a show he was a secondary cast member in and became the main character of it (Gundam Seed Destiny).

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Kira "Jesus" Yamato is the greatest pilot to ever touch a mobile suit. Dude was so ill he wrestled away control of a show he was a secondary cast member in and became the main character of it (Gundam Seed Destiny).

Nobody can match his beam spam and his super plot-armor :troll:

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy ...

Every year since 2013, anime has gotten so good and has actually become more popular and accepted once again in western culture.

Thanks to series like anime like Attack on Titan and Kill LA Kill and toonami brought back.. nikkas fukking with anime.

Can't wait to see how 2016 pans out.