Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just noticed that near the end of the op for Cavalry, it shows who is going to be Ikki's main opponent for the next couple of episodes. Thought that was cool.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What was the most trash Anime you guys ever watched?

For me it would have to be Blood-C. I only mention it because I watched the season in its entirety and felt that the closure was stupid af.

Mine was Mezzo DSA. Straight trash and I watched it all the way to the end. :snoop:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Nothing I like to see more than a non pussified, strong, confident male lead in a harem. Ikki in Calvary is exactly that. Anime is a lot better than it looked on the surface, nothing particularly groundbreaking but just a well rounded show that does a lot well.

What was the most trash Anime you guys ever watched?

For me it would have to be Blood-C. I only mention it because I watched the season in its entirety and felt that the closure was stupid af.

Dragon Ball GT

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
worst show? man... I've seen some dark motherfukking days :mjcry: of all the shows that actually get recommended frequently though? Gundam SEED is probably one of the biggest turds I can recall.

That shyt was STUPID dumb. Set the whole franchise back
Seed was dope Destiny was a turd, Seed was basically a remixed reboot of the original Gundam.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
looked at the winter anime list and only 2 new ones sparked my interest tbh...looking a lil dry this winter
Agreed breh, this upcoming winter season is probably the worst anime season I've seen in awhile (maybe ever).

Just means I can binge watch One Punch Man, I guess:manny: