ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished one piece 599 and im tripping out finding out don flamingo is vergo:mindblown: jinbe, perona & trafalgar are going to make the straw hats nearly impossible

:laugh: I'm on fukking episode 4, is this series really worth starting in your opinion? Its alright so far, the animation is like old though. I just finish watching some bullshyt call Fairy Tail, I was expecting it to be bad but it was pretty good throughout.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
just finished one piece 599 and im tripping out finding out don flamingo is vergo:mindblown: jinbe, perona & trafalgar are going to make the straw hats nearly impossible

:wtf:

What you talking about breh? DoFlamingo isn't Vergo, he's Vergo's boss.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
ThatTruth777 said:
:laugh: I'm on fukking episode 4, is this series really worth starting in your opinion? Its alright so far, the animation is like old though. I just finish watching some bullshyt call Fairy Tail, I was expecting it to be bad but it was pretty good throughout.

Don't mind the animation style. You'll get used to it. It is worth watching, just beware of the filler episodes. They're pretty easy to spot even if you've never read the manga. The show starts off kinda slow, but when they get to Enies Lobby......:ooh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
One Piece is probably my favorite shounen series not counting Fullmetal Alchemist. that being said it takes a bit to pick up. when Sanji joins it starts getting good.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

th
gildarts is my favorite character from that show, his magic is top tier his fight vs blue note was epic

im at episode 152 in this one

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did my nikka just bone that chick on the ground right there raw dog? i swear he ripped her shirt off and took her like a demon possessed. Valvrave is wild.
tumblr_mocyy9w2C41rnb727o1_500.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Anybody seen the latest episode of Kakumeiki Valvrave ?? Haruto just took the p*ssy without her consent :wow:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Did my nikka just bone that chick on the ground right there raw dog? i swear he ripped her shirt off and took her like a demon possessed. Valvrave is wild.
tumblr_mocyy9w2C41rnb727o1_500.jpg

Anybody seen the latest episode of Kakumeiki Valvrave ?? Haruto just took the p*ssy without her consent :wow:

Yeah bruhs :myman:

I can't wait to see old girl face, if she find out :mjlol: