“I’m pissed, so anyone in my way... gets punched.”

tumblr_nxig2syGP11tsas0no1_540.gif

:merchant::whoa:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just saw the 2nd ep of One Punch Man. Dude's complete nonchalant way of fighting kills me. Dude made the Lion Beast dude sit there and wait till he got all of the dirt out of his belt buckle :russ:

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just saw ep 3 of One Punch Man

:russ: at Geno's fro.

:russ: at them for making fun of Shoenun anime's long backstorys by Saitiama making everyone tell their backstory in 20 words or less.

:russ: at Saitiama's reaction when he thought he missed the bargain at the supermarket.

:whoo: at Genos taking out the building in one shot.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Finished watching Texhnolyze. Madhouse produced psychological thriller back in the early 2000's. Creators are the same masterminds that were behind Serial Experiments Lain

70qPTlo.png

Ultra slow paced, but felt rewarded by a deep story filled with fruitless irritation, obsession and ultimately sorrow from an impoverished society trying to survive in a region controlled by criminal factions. The bleak atmosphere & general absence of light really helped to accentuate the chilling nature of the anime, and each lead character progressively grew on me as their hidden motives were unveiled

There were no immediate selling points whatsoever e.g. an adorable female lead or fast paced animation, there wasn't even any talking in the first ten minutes of the debut episode, just a beautifully crafted story - that elects to show, not tell - with a powerful conclusion that'll take the breath out of any anime viewer with the patience to sit through a slow burn, atmospheric thriller. Not surprised it's so low in popularity; regardless, Tex has a spot in my personal top psychological fukkery rankings

1. NGE - End of Evangelion
2. HakoMari
3. Monster
4. Original FMA
5. SEL
6. Tex

Would be remiss to leave out the ED which really drove home the central message of the anime after the conclusion of every episode. Gonna take me some time to get it off my mind

What's sel and what is hakomari about?