Consumed

Superstar
Daps
What's sel and what is hakomari about?

Serial Experiments Lain. About a seemingly ordinary girl who finds herself gradually becoming obsessed with virtual reality. Lauded for its complex themes of consciousness, identity and the role of technology in society, in addition to a very atmospheric art style and a brilliant main character.

HakoMari is a dark mystery about a group of people who find themselves in a time paradox (among other predicaments) and have to take all sorts of measures in order to free themselves of that. It's a light novel that spans about 100 pages and reads like an actual thriller. Up there with Onani Master Kurosawa for best anything I've read in this medium.

Both are must watch/reads for anyone who considers themselves a savant of the psychological genre. Very deep and riddled with thought provoking messages, can be an acquired taste however as I've seen a lot of people who prefer not to watch anime that stretches the mind to this degree. Especially in the case of Lain.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I just marathon through white album and I will give it a 3/5 stars. The ending kinda left me hanging. White album 2 is next to explore. :wow:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all the Souma fans, Koufuku Graffiti is tiding me over nicely. It's definitely a Shojo anime but they characters are so likable that I don't give a damn. Every episode has straight up cooking and foodgasms. I love it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just marathon through white album and I will give it a 3/5 stars. The ending kinda left me hanging. White album 2 is next to explore. :wow:
White Album 2 is way better than the original. It's one of the best romance anime shows I've seen.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cavalry delivers again. It's at it's bet when there's fighting going on. Kurogane pulled a Luffy to Ayase’s Nami.

It's not like I'm a pedophile but Toudou is the best girl on Asterisk. Little bytch is like 13 with the body of an adult woman and shyt but Claudia is clearly fukked up and seems like a schemer, that lil blue haired chick is crazy and Julis has a crappy attitude so she wins by default. Not that great of a harem when a child wins.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Uri

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
For all the Souma fans, Koufuku Graffiti is tiding me over nicely. It's definitely a Shojo anime but they characters are so likable that I don't give a damn. Every episode has straight up cooking and foodgasms. I love it.
It's so relaxing to watch. It was a favorite of mine earlier this year and I definitely want a season 2. Shiina best girl :blessed: