My man Saitama just don't give a fukk man :wow::mjlol:

When he was chilling then IMMEDIATELY turnt up for all those exercises :dead:

My son got his whole head stuck in the ceiling

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Iron Blood Orphans

Mika is such a dirty pilot. Dude fights like a such a scumbag. :mjlol: He and Orga are the perfect team.

And yo this ending thing kinda jams too :ohhh:

Mika only fight to win. :wow:

I wish they threw that adult fakkit out of an airlock. :birdman: I thought Tekkadan was about to catch an L because of his scheming.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bruh you sleeping on Heavy Object. You should give it a try.
I watched the first episode of Heavy Object and it was borderline crap. My plan is to let a few more episodes build up and watch them altogether.
I watch it too but they refuse to let people take them seriously. its right there with asterisk imo:yeshrug:
Asterisk overall isn't that bad. It's watchable. About as decent as Cavalry. Asterisk is a battle harem show. Cavalry is a straight up romance show masquerading as a battle harem show. If you don't like the OTP Cavalry seems like it'll be crap. At least Asterisk is more about the battles and it's also a 2 cour (24 episode) series.

gbade_a

Rookie
Daps
Just Completed Gate. Saw the third episode of Owari no Seraph. Should finish Noragami Season 1 by the weekend.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
It's way too soon for an anime but I understand why it's getting one. The series is already popular and it's going to get even more popular with an anime. At least they got a good studio behind it.

eh the timing works out i think if BONES kept an eye on Kuroko and Shokugeki. it's like 58 chapters deep right now. I cant see it starting for another year so that'll get it up to 100+ which is enough for 2 years of 26 episode seasons. should be fine as long as BONES doesnt pull a BONES and make up a bullshyt filler ending.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Rokka no Yuusha season 2 NEEDS to happen. no other option is acceptable.

i my money ready to throw at this to buy i wont buy season 1 till i see season 2 and see if it maintains the same vibe season 1 did which was damn good