TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
kRzPZM3.jpg

I doubt there's many people watching Chihayafuru here but regardless, the ending to the last episode is one of the realest moments in anime history.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
kRzPZM3.jpg

I doubt there's many people watching Chihayafuru here but regardless, the ending to the last episode is one of the realest moments in anime history.
i haven't watched the second season of that show but the first season is one of the best animes i've ever watched. show was addictive as hell went through the whole thing in a few days and won't start watching the second till it's done airing.

really though that show is too Shojo for most of the posters around here. me i watch all types of anime but many of these guys only seem to watch Shounen.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Rewatching High School of the Dead because I stopped so long ago I forgot the story

Also trying to push through Haibane Renmei

contemplating finishing up Sword Art Online but I got bored after they
got back from the video game world

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i haven't watched the second season of that show but the first season is one of the best animes i've ever watched. show was addictive as hell went through the whole thing in a few days and won't start watching the second till it's done airing.

really though that show is too Shojo for most of the posters around here. me i watch all types of anime but many of these guys only seem to watch Shounen.

I thought the first season had potential but was a bit flawed in the execution, but they're on a perfect streak this season. It's like they went and sought out every little thing that could've been done better in the first season, and then just did it better. Absolutely crazy.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

yup :win:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that's not really winning. its like being a movie watcher and saying i exclusively watch only action movies. you might like a comedy, adventure, or a drama or another type of movie if you watched it.

i think a lot of people here would actually like Chihayafuru if they sat down and watched it but truthfully it took me a bit to get into it. the first few episodes when they're kids are boring.

its kinda like One Piece.you have to probably watch One Piece all the way through Arlong's Park to actually see its potential. i know back on SOHH most posters never made it that far cause its damn near 30 episodes deep.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that's not really winning. its like being a movie watcher and saying i exclusively watch only action movies. you might like a comedy, adventure, or a drama or another type of movie if you watched it.

i think a lot of people here would actually like Chihayafuru if they sat down and watched it but truthfully it took me a bit to get into it. the first few episodes when they're kids are boring.

its kinda like One Piece.you have to probably watch One Piece all the way through Arlong's Park to actually see its potential. i know back on SOHH most posters never made it that far cause its damn near 30 episodes deep.
i was into one piece as soon as roronoa was added to the crew and colby left :manny:....as for watching other types of anime i just cant get jiggy with it :yeshrug:....if its not in my native tongue im not gon sit there an watch a anime comedy series....i've always watched anime for action and it'll always b like that...i'll leave the other genres for my "real" show or movie viewing

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Decided to fukk with crunchy roll on the ps3 for a month.

What should I check brehs? Attack on Titan is already on my queue
this anime season has been a turd

there's like 5 shows worth watching
Attack on Titan
Hataraku Maou-sama
Valvrave the Liberator
Suisei no Gargantia
Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru

but realistically none of them outside the first two have really gripped me as top tier series and even the first two are kinda uneven in spots. its too bad because all these shows besides Titan are ending and the next season looks even worse.
Valvrave any good? It's a sunrise mecha show so it should be

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was into one piece as soon as roronoa was added to the crew and colby left :manny:....as for watching other types of anime i just cant get jiggy with it :yeshrug:....if its not in my native tongue im not gon sit there an watch a anime comedy series....i've always watched anime for action and it'll always b like that...i'll leave the other genres for my "real" show or movie viewing

watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood...:whew: shyt is amazing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Decided to fukk with crunchy roll on the ps3 for a month.

What should I check brehs? Attack on Titan is already on my queue

Valvrave any good? It's a sunrise mecha show so it should be
It's a beautiful trainwreck ala Code Geass. Written and directed by the same creator of Code Geass. I watch it every week for the fukkery.