Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way soma been ending these last couple eps, got me worrying we might need get to 25:sadcam:

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
I'm liking Alice in Shokugeki no Soma. She could serve as a nice rival to Erina.

Megumi is still best girl though :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soma out here sweating bullets. Almost cost his dumbass his spot. Another amazing episode. Alica sama out here with a vendetta and score to settle with Erina chan. I still haven't forgotten about shorty in the red dress with the Psylocke hairdo. This show is killing it.

Gangsta. is dope like the others have pointed out. I almost flipped when he kicked the car towards the end.

Just started on Duradura. Liking what I saw in the first episode.

Usagi Drop is too touching at times. I have to alternate episodes with some hard s h i t before I become someone who is in touch with his feelings. When daikichi asked himself if he was raising Rin or if it was the other way around?, I almost had a feel.

Last edited:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Gangsta's first episode is really good. Definitely has that early Gungrave vibe like somebody already mentioned.

Waiting for the Ushio To Tora dub to drop.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Gungrave, Black Lagoon, Baccano, Samurai Champloo....first episode of Gangsta reminded me of a lot of different successful anime. Very promising start, didn't hold back on the mature themes and the OST is fantastic. Perfectly compliments the animation style and the methodical flow of the anime. Tsutchie is the composer and he's the same guy behind Champloo's music which speaks for itself so I have high hopes

Surprisingly Nick is first deaf character I've run across in anime so there's something unique. Hope there's some character development with him in future eps, guessing he has a tragic backstory of some sort. Always good to see a relevant, not stereotypically portrayed black character in anime although she is a prostitute. Alex could be the star of the season

Just finished Fate Stay UBW don't know why nikkas was bytching this shyt is fire.

Some of the criticism comes from the prequel (Fate/Zero) being alot better in some aspects. Its solid though

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: how can some of y'all still not read the shokugeki manga makes no sense

:manny: Once I start an anime I don't like to read the manga. Might as well go week to week and see each episode without knowing what happens and ruining the tension. I prefer manga that won't be animated. I put down One Punch Man once the show was announced.

I'm tempted though :mjcry:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Training Camp arc is finally over :wow:

About time we hit the piff of all that is piff in Shokugeki :blessed:

:banderas:
:dwillhuh: how can some of y'all still not read the shokugeki manga makes no sense

This will forever elude me.

Especially with what's going on at the moment :ahh:

Eighth seat :takedat:

:lolbron:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Why does it feel like Kekkai Sensen ain't dropping that piff finale today? :mjcry:

Edit: Never mind, it's dropping in 2 hours or so :blessed:

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Both Ushio To Tora and Charlotte had good starts. Especially Charlotte. The main character is giving me Lelouch vibes.