I don't know what happened after the MakubeX/BOLTS arc

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:whoo: House of Five Leaves

The World God Only Knows
I just started watching this on CrunchyRoll and its dope. I know its a tall order but is there a way to start watching One Piece? Yea yea I know Im late but I guess I need to start somewhere. ANybody streaming it?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I just started watching this on CrunchyRoll and its dope. I know its a tall order but is there a way to start watching One Piece? Yea yea I know Im late but I guess I need to start somewhere. ANybody streaming it?

Youtube? I just read the manga.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
^i only made it thru like 3 eps of that anime, just wasnt diggin it at all

I admit it starts off pretty weak, but breh once they reach the limitless fortress, and we get the backstory on the lightning emperor Ginji, shyt gets :wow: The strength of the anime lies in the 3 serious arcs of the two Limitless Fortress storylines and Venus de Milo arc. The standalone missions are skip worthy for the most part but I enjoyed a few of them.

Plus its actually a legitimately funny anime, at least IMO. The characters stay clowning each other. For some reason though it reminds me of hentai. I think its cause of Hevn and her big titties :yeshrug:

After this I'm taking a break from anime and gonna watch some DCAU:cape:, starting with BTAS :eat:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
and with one episode Valvrave goes from pure piff to pure crap. hope it gets back on track next episode.

edit spoke too soon fireworks all over at the end of this episode
kissau.jpg

lil black haired shorty made her move on Shoko's dude and they find
under2x.jpg

4 more of those cursed mobile suits under their colony. shorty seen those and dude asked her to hide it but you know how that goes
lelfl.jpg

especially when my nikka L-Elf saw the whole thing go down and he's looking smug than a mug
previewxtu.jpg

also somebody is already flying the green one in the next episode as per the preview