Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:wow: brehs i just finished reading through a few manga chapters of attack on titan (couldnt wait for episode 6) and shyt is about to get crazy...i aint gonna spoil nothing but all ima say is if you haven't read the manga your mind will be blown :ohhh:...i really regret reading that shyt now should have waited for the anime :noah:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Stuck here in Afghanistan I've been either re-watching or finishing Anime that were my favorites early on. About to finish Full Metal Panic and I've got Cowboy Bebop and Inuyasha: The Final Act on order. I was wondering if there were any Anime that could be recommended similar to either Full Metal Panic or Rahxephon as I'm looking to get into something new and Rahxephon currently remains my personal all time favorite Anime:gladbron:

I'm big on Mecha anime, I've already seen Evangelion just to throw that out there as we all know thats the Mecha Holy Grail....

Also it doesn't HAVE to be Mecha Anime as I like all kinds of anime, I'm mostly partial to Scifi/Fantasy types of the genre though and I'd like something that at least goes in the standard 26-50 episode range. I don't like anime's that generally go over that episode count as they traditionally contain alot of filler.

Anime I've already seen

Code Gaess:obama:
Gurren Lagen:krs:
Martian Successor Nadesico
Outlaw Star
Evangelion:blessed:
Pilot Candidate
Rahxephon:lawd:
Full Metal Panic (all three series):blessed:
Tenchi Muyo
CowBoy Bebop:wow:
Big O
Black Lagoon:ooh:
Samurai Champloo
Ruroni Kenshin
Naruto

Any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated bruhs

#TPC

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
:wow: brehs i just finished reading through a few manga chapters of attack on titan (couldnt wait for episode 6) and shyt is about to get crazy...i aint gonna spoil nothing but all ima say is if you haven't read the manga your mind will be blown :ohhh:...i really regret reading that shyt now should have waited for the anime :noah:

I won't even bother watching the anime for awhile. I hate cliff hangers :smugfavre:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ahh: Kaiji :eat: look it up brehs

most slept on anime. season 1 was one of the GOAT's. season 2 was good but not as sick and twisted. the narrator is crazy. the show doesn't get good ratings so season 3 hasn't been announced yet.

if you want an adult themed show with tension, suspense, and torture, this is it. the story is about a loser who cosigns a 30000 yen loan for his boy. his boy dips and the mob tells him the debt falls on him and the interest is 3,850,000 yen. he gets an offer to settle it by boarding a gambling ship to compete against other people who owe the mob. they ain't playing ordinary games though. and if they lose :sadcam: the characters go through hell :to:

keep reading. nothing in the early chapters compares to what happens later. when you hit chapter 35 :damn:

jormungand
psycho pass
btoom
kaiji season 1

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished Cromartie Highschool :skip:

The random ridiculousness reminded me of Airplane and the Naked Gun series :pachaha:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Stuck here in Afghanistan I've been either re-watching or finishing Anime that were my favorites early on. About to finish Full Metal Panic and I've got Cowboy Bebop and Inuyasha: The Final Act on order. I was wondering if there were any Anime that could be recommended similar to either Full Metal Panic or Rahxephon as I'm looking to get into something new and Rahxephon currently remains my personal all time favorite Anime:gladbron:

I'm big on Mecha anime, I've already seen Evangelion just to throw that out there as we all know thats the Mecha Holy Grail....

Also it doesn't HAVE to be Mecha Anime as I like all kinds of anime, I'm mostly partial to Scifi/Fantasy types of the genre though and I'd like something that at least goes in the standard 26-50 episode range. I don't like anime's that generally go over that episode count as they traditionally contain alot of filler.

Anime I've already seen

Code Gaess:obama:
Gurren Lagen:krs:
Martian Successor Nadesico
Outlaw Star
Evangelion:blessed:
Pilot Candidate
Rahxephon:lawd:
Full Metal Panic (all three series):blessed:
Tenchi Muyo
CowBoy Bebop:wow:
Big O
Black Lagoon:ooh:
Samurai Champloo
Ruroni Kenshin
Naruto

#TPC

Black Lagoon, Revy is :whoa:

I love Full Metal Panic. I wish they would bring back the anime to finish the series. I need to find a chick like Kaname.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
:whoo: Shingeki no Kyojin just got me back to watching anime. Latest episode was crazy :wow:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
[ame="http://youtu.be/PDHCLjuOzXY"]http://youtu.be/PDHCLjuOzXY[/ame]

:dead:@ the attack on titan becoming the new guile theme...that shyt goes with everything.

[ame="http://youtu.be/7UvyITR9MGs"]http://youtu.be/7UvyITR9MGs[/ame]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
just started watching rainbow aka the fukkery and that shyt on point brehs :win:.....im watching it on the funimation site tho cuz i couldnt find it anywhere else.....anybody know another place i can watch it or download it? idc if its torrents or not i just dont wanna deal with commercials

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Had no clue cats were on to Shingeki or Attack on Titan. Caught on to it through someone I follow on Youtube. Watched like 4 episodes straight on Thursday or Friday and just watched Ep.5 this morning.
The way they showed the main character get munched on :huhldup:

:whew:

Gonna start on the manga now. Too long of a wait for Ep.6

just saw ep 5 :mindblown:

this show gives no fukk who u are :ohmy:

ep surprised me straight piff :whoo:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
just started watching rainbow aka the fukkery and that shyt on point brehs :win:.....im watching it on the funimation site tho cuz i couldnt find it anywhere else.....anybody know another place i can watch it or download it? idc if its torrents or not i just dont wanna deal with commercials

*throws hulu suggestion in the bushes*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

tumblrm9wl8o5j6w1r23lnc.gif