Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
and with one episode Valvrave goes from pure piff to pure crap. hope it gets back on track next episode.

edit spoke too soon fireworks all over at the end of this episode
kissau.jpg

lil black haired shorty made her move on Shoko's dude and they find
under2x.jpg

4 more of those cursed mobile suits under their colony. shorty seen those and dude asked her to hide it but you know how that goes
lelfl.jpg

especially when my nikka L-Elf saw the whole thing go down and he's looking smug than a mug
previewxtu.jpg

also somebody is already flying the green one in the next episode as per the preview

You watch this too? :patrice:

That singing part almost made me close my brower. :deadmj:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You watch this too? :patrice:

That singing part almost made me close my brower. :deadmj:
in the middle of a heated fight this chick broke out singing jingle bells on some group song will make us feel better nonsense. i almost quit watching. then the one chick randomly bites the other one and a slap fight ensues.

this show is a mess but its still fun in the same way sending a tornado through a city in Sim City is fun.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Shingeki No Kyojin 6....:thatit?:

I shouldn't have read the manga :wow:

One more ep to Eren

Jigga-Man.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
^^Man at least try to use spoiler tags some people aint seen it yet.
But yea no real explanation was given she just wasn't having that shyt no more after Eren's words and seeing her parents slain right before her eyes. Thats enough motivation IMO
:russ: @You wanting a realistic explanation for kids killing adults in an anime about people killing 50 foot giants walking around eating people like chicken nuggets. Just take it for what it is and try to suspend disbelieve. Mikasa a fukkin G and show her gullyness throughout this series. Emotionless stone faced killer of Titans that has a body count to the ceiling.

Last edited by a moderator:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
One of my classmates suggested I watch Desert Punk, starting episode 1 as I type this :ehh:
Saw a kid with a shottie on the cover and a desert wasteland setting, Im guessing its Fallout with Japanese humor :leostare: