acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall starting to make me want to check out Shingeki. :obama:

But let me ask you this, is it one of those shows that's just mindlessly violent for no reason and doesn't have much of a story? I'm not really the type of dude to like something just for being violent/brutal, there has to be a story and characters I care about.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Had no clue cats were on to Shingeki or Attack on Titan. Caught on to it through someone I follow on Youtube. Watched like 4 episodes straight on Thursday or Friday and just watched Ep.5 this morning.
The way they showed the main character get munched on :huhldup:

:whew:

Gonna start on the manga now. Too long of a wait for Ep.6

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I suggest those that haven't read the manga don't do it right now. I guarantee next week will be worth it trust me but yea y'all really haven't seen shyt yet. This is just the beginning.
aot.gif

this show is pretty interesting

:mad: they postponed ep 5 though for 2 days cant wait till it comes on

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

But let me ask you this, is it one of those shows that's just mindlessly violent for no reason and doesn't have much of a story? I'm not really the type of dude to like something just for being violent/brutal, there has to be a story and characters I care about.

The story is straight fire. It's about time I found an anime that got me :myman: FROM THE JUMP. Not DBZ, Naruto, or Bleach could do that...and though those shows are real compelling with super powered characters, Shingeki does just as good a job of having amazing storyline, without having super overpowered heroes.

I mean if you saw ep 5..something in there happens that NEVER happens in shows like that...I'll just say that no character is safe with this author...

this show is pretty interesting

:mad: they postponed ep 5 though for 2 days cant wait till it comes on

Huh? I just watched ep 5....

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
acri1 said:

The violence actually takes a back-seat to the story and character development. There will be long-stretches of story without any violence whatsoever, then, outta nowhere.........OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!​

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The story is straight fire. It's about time I found an anime that got me :myman: FROM THE JUMP. Not DBZ, Naruto, or Bleach could do that...and though those shows are real compelling with super powered characters, Shingeki does just as good a job of having amazing storyline, without having super overpowered heroes.

I mean if you saw ep 5..something in there happens that NEVER happens in shows like that...I'll just say that no character is safe with this author...

Huh? I just watched ep 5....

its not on crunchyroll to stream they were saying a 2 day delay release for it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Had no clue cats were on to Shingeki or Attack on Titan. Caught on to it through someone I follow on Youtube. Watched like 4 episodes straight on Thursday or Friday and just watched Ep.5 this morning.
The way they showed the main character get munched on :huhldup:

:whew:

Gonna start on the manga now. Too long of a wait for Ep.6

:snoop: crunchyroll aint got ep 5 yet where u see that ep at cuz we were told it got postponed :sadbron:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Breh you will care about them..... :to:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just saw ep 5 of Attack on Titan.

I know the main character can't be dead at just 5 eps in, but what kinda game genie cheat code is author gonna gonna use to keep Eren alive?

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Just saw ep 5 of Attack on Titan.

I know the main character can't be dead at just 5 eps in, but what kinda game genie cheat code is author gonna gonna use to keep Eren alive?

that's what i'm thinking too ... better not be some corny ass super saiyin "unlock my secret bankai" type of ish :aicmon::aicmon::aicmon: