analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehs I need anime recommendations along the lines of Monster. Something mature, and light on the melodrama/over exposition(Kuroko, HunterXhunter had to hit the bushes for this)

Terra Formars was showing some promise until this chick Sheila got bodied :snoop: i can't take this sappy shyt.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Brehs I need anime recommendations along the lines of Monster. Something mature, and light on the melodrama/over exposition(Kuroko, HunterXhunter had to hit the bushes for this)

Terra Formars was showing some promise until this chick Sheila got bodied :snoop: i can't take this sappy shyt.

Texhnolyze. It's from the same director as Terra Formars, who deliberately conceived the series to go against the grain to the point he made the first episode as vague and alienating as possible to scare away casual viewers. There's no melodrama, no exposition, you're pretty much thrown in at the deep end and left to fend for yourself.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Texhnolyze. It's from the same director as Terra Formars, who deliberately conceived the series to go against the grain to the point he made the first episode as vague and alienating as possible to scare away casual viewers. There's no melodrama, no exposition, you're pretty much thrown in at the deep end and left to fend for yourself.
Got Psycho Pass on deck. I'll check this right after.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I finished watching Durarara the first season. It might just crack my top 10 favorite anime of all time.

The fukkery in the last episode........:wow:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Its gonna be very short unless they add a ton of filler but I can't wait to see how they animate it. The artwork is way too damn good and detailed for it not to be.
59b0c23c0f17add9ac586fcc9cf84d781362610868_full.gif

35a6q6v.gif

tumblr_miqlkp8p4l1ql6okvo2_500.gif

they got almost 100 chapters technically, they could get 2 seasons out of that

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of y'all mess with Assassination Classroom? Did you like it? I just watched the first episode, and I'm pretty interested so far. The premise for this series is fukking ridiculous, though. So is the opening. :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Any of y'all mess with Assassination Classroom? Did you like it? I just watched the first episode, and I'm pretty interested so far. The premise for this series is fukking ridiculous, though. So is the opening. :mjlol:

I like it, it's dope. Karma is my favorite character, because of his tendency to get :demonic:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akashi just :banderas:.........I didn't even know what to say it . Akashi just :wow:

Seriously, I don't even like Kagami. If they made Kagami won then I would THREW this show in the bushes

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Akashi just :banderas:.........I didn't even know what to say it . Akashi just :wow:

Seriously, I don't even know like Kagami. If they made Kagami won then I would THREW this show in the bushes
I still feel like we got robbed of Aomine vs Akashi. Lowkey, Akashi's squad just as deep (and they already know they aint getting the ball on top of that :mjlol:)