Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I don't know what happen to Arslan senki but somewhere I lost all interest in that show :manny:

There are no compelling characters none, and to think I started ranking this show as best of the spring season

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watching episode 10 of Oregairu 2 and I can't believe
Iroha ended up falling for Hachiman. She's conflicted about it but she still is into him

Had a feeling Hachiman would grow on her. He's slowing building a harem and I love how his character is progressing

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Had a feeling Hachiman would grow on her. He's slowing building a harem and I love how his character is progressing
The way he got Yukino acting now is crazy her character completely flipped.
So Iroha can pretty much be added to the list of people that wanna get cozy with Hachiman. She's now in company with Yui, Yukino(at this point she's a definite entry imo), Hiratsuka and....Totsuka.

Orimoto placed herself in consideration but who knows how that goes.

Also, that nikka Hayato is a true faq.
Hayato is a slave to Yukino's sister. He's her plaything and the messed up part about it is he knows it but still chases her. All those other chick's on his nuts and he doesn't care.

He's kinda a low key a$$hole too. Pretends to be nice but he's really a dikk.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I guess Jojo just reaffirmed and showed cats who was bytching about why they was going the so called "monster of the week" route. :youngsabo:

GOTDAMN DIO:damn:

He just gave 2 cats the business in a span of 8 mins. If any of them wouldve saw him sooner, this anime wouldve ended quicker than Ronda Rousey made her last opponent tap to an armbar:whoo:

HE IS NOT fukkING PLAYING WITH THESE CATS!!!:banderas:

This nikka going down as one of the illest villains in anime history.... and his swag is phenomenal:ahh: His poses!!!:blessed: That evil smirk!!:lawd:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
make you? :dahell:

that shyt is piff and probably a top 3 show of the season. if you ain't watching its your own fault :ufdup:
How can a show simultaneously get me horny and hungry:ohlawd:?

This show is PIFF. I could do without some of the ecchi cause ive been trying to cleanse my mind:pachaha:, but this show is great

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Souma: Ay Sensei. Does the challenge extend to faculty?

Sensei: WTF are you talking about?

Souma: Shokugeki, of course.

When that event transpired, I knew it was about to get live in the coming weeks. I wonder if they will really go through with the Shokugekki or have it stopped midway or something to that effect? If Sensei loses, he's might commit that. LOL at the 7th finding a naked kindred spirit in the bath. Chill at them stretches par. I wonder why they went for something like this as we know they aren't taking her off the show. Either way, the Chef Trinity is live. Souma The Young, Curry The Great and Hannibal The Despicable.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm watching the new Unlimited Blade Works and during the mana transfer where Rin and Shirou having sex? That scene was pretty weird.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
brehs

akashi

7ZBrSHx.gif