Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
akashi right now
BIw73bq.gif

Made a basket 1v5, and his teammates all realized that they were just trashed :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seraph of the End might have just topped Shokugeki no Soma for amazing episode ending. It's unbelievable how quickly this show turned around. Looks like the next episode the show's namesake will show up.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Aomine's f***ery was more visually entertaining but that was sheer power. He literally is Lelouch out there man :whatnikka:

If he losses ima lose it. Losing to Gawdomine the first time and winning the 2nd via a**pull.......sure. But Serin beating 3 of the 5 in the GOM in the same tournament
and beating Akashi to win it:rudy::rudy:

These dudes turn Kagami into fu**ing God out there every single time in the last quarter man :camby:
Aomine:
Oh you didn't know, there is a second zone :troll:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Aomine's f***ery was more visually entertaining but that was sheer power. He literally is Lelouch out there man :whatnikka:

If he losses ima lose it. Losing to Gawdomine the first time and winning the 2nd via a**pull.......sure. But Serin beating 3 of the 5 in the GOM in the same tournament
and beating Akashi to win it:rudy::rudy:

These dudes turn Kagami into fu**ing God out there every single time in the last quarter man :camby:
I feel you breh #nomiracles

watch Kuroko get a zone too or some shyt :rudy:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The fukkery in Sidonia is just too much. Dude has a harem with a space ship sized alien in it.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Akashi had his opps in the air like :blessed: after he dueced on the entire squad, from full court.:wow: Just buried the entire fukking team after leaving Kagami looking like he went down a slip-n-slide.:scust:

Between him and DIO, anime villains have been disrespectful AF this season. :wow:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Been on an old school classic anime trip lately. Rewatched Yu Yu Hakusho & Trigun in recent months and now onto Rurouni Kenshin. The nostalgia :banderas:

Ya'll gonna watch the Onepunch-Man anime this fall? :lolbron:

So much fukkery :blessed:
Madhouse is about to turn it into a masterpiece. Can't wait for that adaptation, should reach Gintama levels of funny
Yall still sleeping on Plastic Memories?

Rate it on a scale of 1-10? Gonna watch it eventually but not sure what to expect going in other than some tragedy apparently

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Yall still sleeping on Plastic Memories?

Been watching it since day 1, and I'd have to say I'm enjoying it. It's a bit refreshing, considering that it's an original anime (to my knowledge, I believe).