Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you'd be better off with Fate/Zero. It's incredibly overrated as well but at least it's actually about the Grail battle (and its inner workings) and delivers on that premise from the start.
Well I already watched Fate Zero and I thought Stay Night would be the same. Welp, I'm done with Night then.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Brand new Naruto watcher here... Did I actually just watch an entire episode about Naruto having diarrhea :what: :russ:

I can see why this is so loved.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:snoop: They butchered that Gil fight with Beserker. Could have been so much better. They stay draggin these eps out :shaq2:

Dude was supposed to rip her heart out of her chest :stopitslime:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Catching up on Sailor Moon Crystal the this show sucks. It totally lacks the personality and humor of the original series. It's as if they made everything sterile and generic.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Watching Jojo Bizarre adventure made me miss the old school anime vibe.

The fighting, the jokes to the action was different. Felt more resepctable.

Watching animes these days I just dont see that vibe anymore.
Jojo is like the daddy to a lot of this anime out now. And it still is running strong :blessed: Series been out for damn near 30 years lol. The originaltiy that comes from this series is incredible.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@Uri After rewatching ep 3 of Shokugeki i noticed that the stalker girl from the Autumn arc is in the crowd meaning we are going to get to the Autumn election arc

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
@Uri After rewatching ep 3 of Shokugeki i noticed that the stalker girl from the Autumn arc is in the crowd meaning we are going to get to the Autumn election arc

Yeah, she was right behind Hayama. Ryo and Alice were in there, so we should be seeing the absolute piff that is the Autumn Election arc :blessed:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yeah, she was right behind Hayama. Ryo and Alice were in there, so we should be seeing the absolute piff that is the Autumn Election arc :blessed:
Not going to lie that soft shell turtle burger looking :whew: mainly the bun... looks soft

• Dap

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
YOOOOOOO! The misunderstanding in Ore Monogotari got solved within three episodes, that shyt has to be like an all-time anime record. :krs:

Plus there ain't gonna be no godforsaken love triangle either. :gladbron:

What the hell is going on here, brehs!?:bryan:

• Dap