Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Ping Pong: The Animation was dope, the only weak part was the animation.

Peco vs Kazama :whew:

The soundtrack :whoo:

Would definitely recommend it :ehh:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
u dont like the main's? :dahell: kagami da gawd and kuroko are the bomb duo tho :wtf:....and to answer your questions yes to both...trust me there nowhere close to the best team out there, shyt u wont even see the best team til the new season
I don't effs with Kuroko:yeshrug:. His personality bores me and his style of play is lame:francis:. Out here acting like bball is volleyball while getting zero buckets:scust:.Asian Blake griffin is straight tho. The other Miracles tho?:ahh:. Aomine the don :ahh:. He's the GOAT and he's black:blessed:. Kise wit the MJ hoop earring in:banderas:. Midi with the left hand that's strickly for getting buckets:wow: .

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
iCWiSHsQfnOwd.gif
i totally forgot about that dude

edit- did some searching on the wiki and it turns out that The Real Owl is

the girl that signed Hinami's book.
. Now i'm confused.
I saw that too. I'm very confused

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They had a shoestring budget and no staff so they cranked out episodes as fast as they could. I actually loved the look of it. It made it unique.

Peco and Smile doing a role reversal was a great twist especially after Peco got :flabbynsick:. There was some great character development (the Chinese dude, Peco's rival with the glasses, Kazama).

I tried to tell everyone how good it was but the coli slept on a GOAT sports anime:scust:. I need to rewatch it.

Books

Rookie
Daps
You should never sleep on a Yuasa Masaaki anime, he only directs greatness. I really hope he doesn't take another big break between shows like he did from Yojouhan to Ping Pong. 4 years is too long, brehs :mjcry:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tokyo Ghoul :wow:

It took everything they had to be that :flabbynsick: Owl, then out of now where here comes a new and improved one :lupe:

And I hope Kenkeki can survive the work they about to give him :lupe:
I watched Shingeki No Bahamut and it was cool to me, there were people the in comment section hating but :pacspit: on em. They got everything done in 12 episodes so it was a bit rushed but each episode pushed the story along and that animation was so top notch. I guess they wanted to just enjoy the story itself by way of a couple filler episodes of their adventure or have more setup.

2 sayings or themes along the way they kept repeating:

Which way is the wind blowing... to tomorrow :ahh:
Desire can make a person strong :ehh:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

:dahell:

The animation practically makes that show, none of the matches would be a great as they are without the dynamic animation and angles.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
pulled the trigger and got apple tv for some of the anime that might not get released disc and some have better price than disc