Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If you're looking for advancement or an actual relationship this isn't the right series. I read all these and the relationship is ever the same.

IMG-3813.png
Yeah, you can tell is one of those series were the "relationship" doesn't move an inch for entire arcs and the lamest thing is seen as an advancement. I actually fast forwarded most of the episodes after a while to see if *anything* worth a damn happened and it never did :dead: a lot of the times these kind of series at least have great comedy or great characters but honestly I didn't feel like this show had any of that. The only dope thing was animation.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, you can tell is one of those series were the "relationship" doesn't move an inch for entire arcs and the lamest thing is seen as an advancement. I actually fast forwarded most of the episodes after a while to see if *anything* worth a damn happened and it never did :dead: a lot of the times these kind of series at least have great comedy or great characters but honestly I didn't feel like this show had any of that. The only dope thing was animation.
I doubt they become a couple until the very end of the series. The series relies on the tension of no relationship advancement for drama. It's kinda silly because she's constantly blurting out how she likes him. That's another thing that bothers me is the author won't address the fact that he understands her head on.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

On episode 11 of a rewatch for SLF. When the theme song goes in it is just raw. It really empathizes how much soul the series has. Especially when you compare it to the vast majority of VR MMO Themed anime where it plays out like your generic isekai. This one actually feels like the author actually plays and understands games. The funny part is the author took time off from working on the manga when Elden Ring initially launched as well as when the DLC launched as well.