The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This the The Division 83 remix of Solo Leveling

@winb83 @twan83 @Balla that’s all y’all!! Lol

:dead::mjlol::mjlol: @ Mission Objective: Slay them cheeks like you’re the Gotdamn Demon Slayer

No one has antibodies for this fukkery
20271-414ab0ec70da5a6920729e3f75dbfac4.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We might need to turn this into a debate or thread. Guys like this paul atreides types
Code Geass doesn't have a historically bad ending because it's protagonist turned antagonist went off the rails and his buddies had to put him down. Lelouch chose his path and planned his own demise in the original time line. Eren was a prisoner of a time loop that forced him to do as he did.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Code Geass doesn't have a historically bad ending because it's protagonist turned antagonist went off the rails and his buddies had to put him down. Lelouch chose his path and planned his own demise in the original time line. Eren was a prisoner of a time loop that forced him to do as he did.
@Bryan Danielson shots fired :jbhmm:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Attack on Titan could have been a top 10 goat show, but all that fukking time traveling bullshyt fukked it up. :snoop:

Still in my top 25, but along with Mob that shyt is lower tier.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Just started watching Chainsaw Man......s*** is flames :mjtf: premise always seemed a bit dumb off facevalue imo but I feel this is the series what JJK stans actually think that show is

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watching through DanMachi S3 Episode 7. This episode, IMO, is the best episode the anime has had up to this episode. More so how it sets up Bell as the hero of his story. One of the issues with how the anime adapted the series early on is that they presented it as more shallow, but this episode really shows what happens when his ideals encounter a breaking point.

As much of a scumbag Dix is, I really like how they presented his character. Instead of just finding pleasure in torturing Xenos and getting pleasure on that. The fact that his bloodline willed it so that all the descendants would continue working on Knossos is a fukked up idea. The man it drove him from madness makes it feel relatable in some ways. There is this constant pain in your head, and you need some to get rid of it. Still an absolute scumbag, but they did an impressive job characterizing him when he could have been a cartoon evil villain.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-29_at_9.44.13_AM.png

As mentioned early on, Bell saves Lili and Haruhime just because of them being girls. As told in the stories of heroes in their world. Which again was very shallow. Here he steps in front of a landmine and still chooses to protect Wiene even as she has gone insane.

But the real issue is when Dix screws with Wiene to get her to the surface. As the Hestia family see Wiene, Bell is able to make it in time. The problem is what Hermes feared. Bell defending Wiene on the surface. To make matters even worse, the Loki Family is there as well. This is where it really tests Bell's resolve. He is even more shaken, but to still be willing to defend Wiene is something is very impressive, and you have to give him props.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-29_at_10.25.52_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-29_at_10.37.50_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-29_at_10.38.05_AM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Attack on Titan could have been a top 10 goat show, but all that fukking time traveling bullshyt fukked it up. :snoop:

Still in my top 25, but along with Mob that shyt is lower tier.
Honestly, one of the best Season 1's. Even adding Season 2+ 3 makes it fantastic. I feel like after time skip is when the series falls apart. It's ironic that Final Season is where the fan base praises it the most, but the writing was edgy and pretentious.

Legit if the series ended at them finding the basement at the end of Season 3 and giving it an open ending would have put it as one of the GOAT anime to me. Final Season was a combination of poor writing, feeling both rushed and slow just is bad to me. Like once Part Two starts the flaws become more and more apparent.

I have to much older anime before making any list, but I saw top 50 for me.

Just started watching Chainsaw Man......s*** is flames :mjtf: premise always seemed a bit dumb off facevalue imo but I feel this is the series what JJK stans actually think that show is
JJK fans IMO oversell how it differs from most Shounens. The only real one I liked is Sukuna never helping Yuji and screwing him over. What it does well is present Shonen troupes in a very refreshing manner. At least early on.

CSM is one series that can be seen as dumb fun, but actual has complexity to it if you decide to dive deep into it. If you are loving S1 right now, you are going to have a blast when the movie and rest of Part one comes out animated.

CSM is a deconstruction of the Shonen formula. The biggest thing is its manner of show not tell, which most shonen are ass at executing.

Dandadan which airs starting in October, is written by one of (CSM Creator) Fujimoto's assistants and is also a breath of fresh air in the Shonen market. It offers more a comfort zone then CSM, but does it so in the right way.