winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Read something called ACE has a list of sites they trying to shut down :francis:

The dreams of pirates will never die:mjcry:
Legal anime has suffered from such industry consolidation and is now so cheap it's not even worth pirating. You can get Crunchyroll for less than the cost of a fast food value meal monthly and hop in and out of HiDive if they have a worthwhile show. Stuff like Netflix and Hulu many people maintain anyway.

Daps
Legal anime has suffered from such industry consolidation and is now so cheap it's not even worth pirating. You can get Crunchyroll for less than the cost of a fast food value meal monthly and hop in and out of HiDive if they have a worthwhile show. Stuff like Netflix and Hulu many people maintain anyway.
Often times the selection these sites offer is limited. Some shows don't even have official translations, so we'd relly on the fan ones.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I can't find any of the HSDK OVAs on any paid anime site. I can't even get japanese/english sub version of GitS: SAC.
Pirates are still doing God's Work. :ufdup:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Often times the selection these sites offer is limited. Some shows don't even have official translations, so we'd relly on the fan ones.
Fan subs are basically dead. These sites basically just rip off official translations. The only 2 recent exceptions being Girls Cry Band and Dead Dead Demons Dededede Destruction

The former because a popular series not getting an English simulcast. The latter because the English subs are beyond trash. 97% of seasonal anime nowadays get an English simulcast.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watching DanMachi Episode 5 with the Xenos attack on the safe level in the dungeon gives a good insight on the difference between Uranus and Hermes.

For Uranus, he seeks the goal of coexistence of Children of the lower world and intelligent monsters. Given Bell's relationship with Wiene and the others. So he is the one that he add to the Ganesha Familia to solve the situation. This is a test, but how it differs from the times Hermes tested him in season 1 & 2 is that if Bell did fail, it wouldn't be the end of the world. As Hermes points out, Bell supporting monsters, even intelligent ones, could royally fukk up his and the Hestia Familia's understanding.

Hermes goals for Bell becoming the hero is something well within Bell's goals. Uranus's goals don't have concerns of the repercussions of Bell's actions.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-27_at_11.03.22_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-27_at_11.10.06_AM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

This adaptation has been fukking great :wow:

Uncle Isekai studio killing it with this one. Honestly as an Isekai parody I prefer it more to Konosuba and Emmience as the writing is more mature. (Granted this two are better comedies, but this show holds up well in that regard still.) @LordDeathwatch this is honestly up your alley if you find time.

Only would put Monogatari Series: Off & Monster Season, Yatagarasu: The Raven Does Not Choose Its Master, Spice & Wolf and NieR Automoata above it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

This adaptation has been fukking great :wow:

Uncle Isekai studio killing it with this one. Honestly as an Isekai parody I prefer it more to Konosuba and Emmience as the writing is more mature. (Granted this two are better comedies, but this show holds up well in that regard still.) @LordDeathwatch this is honestly up your alley if you find time.

Only would put Monogatari Series: Off & Monster Season, Yatagarasu: The Raven Does Not Choose Its Master, Spice & Wolf and NieR Automoata above it.

That good huh? Haven't even heard of it, then again like you said, finding time to do anything is a struggle lately. I'll definitely add it to the list.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn, 9anime / Aniwave shutting down... I was on the last episode of my Da Da Dan binge too

A lot of these pirate sites been getting hit up left and right :francis:

:sadbron: First KissAnime now this

They was the best one had everything there

Writing been on the wall for a while now sites was going down almost every day:francis:

Anix.To bout to be the main now till Kickassanime gets there shyt together :stopitslime:

Edit:Forgot Anix was owned by them too:damn::mjcry:

FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!

Man I just was getting off work and about to watch something and got the news on my site

Then went to twitter, then here