Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Viral Hit was fire and the finale ended dope. Definitely would like to see a 2nd season

The show hit different for me cuz I be doing all types of shyt to make content now that my youtube monetized. We just don't be fighting for real, but people tune into hard sparring or any drill that 's super creative.

Takimitchi as a streamer was a perfect combination.

I love reading the comments from the streamers on this show.

Them shyts be hilarious and I can see people really responding like that

The writers did a great job with that

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I’m pissed Kaiju is over for now. Gotta be my anime of the year right now.

:blessed::blessed:

MHA has been interesting and has returned to form.

:wow::wow:

On another note, this song is such a banger I might watch this show in sub because I don’t see dub anywhere. It looks like it’ll be good.

:wow::wow:

What the hell they got Amanda Walker doing :dead:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

It depends how they define the otosuki clan. Do they mean the ones in Naruto/ Boruto that have been very active so far(so only jigen, isshiki, and Kaguya) or ALL of them?

If it's the latter they would wash everyone. There's an otosuki that exists with Eida and Daemon's powers that actually knows how to use them and probably has even more broken abilities on top of it.

I don't see how the other groups could possibly win against all the otosuki when they are outnumbered, significantly weaker, or both

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Shy S2 started today. The episode served as a recap like episode without being an actual recap.

OP & ED below.