Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
MHA fumbled the bag with the way they done that Dabi fight. I was expecting for them to at least animate some exchanges into it

Wasn’t a let down to #NoReadGang

We thought the fight was sufficient enough for what it needed to be :mjgrin: :ehh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Wasn’t a let down to #NoReadGang

We thought the fight was sufficient enough for what it needed to be :mjgrin: :ehh:
villainess-level-99-akuyaku-reijou.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I just caught up today with the finale and man Black Butler is a treat :wow:. This arc gave me a lot of things to think about that really intrigued me so much. I didn't start watching this this series until 3 weeks ago. Which I had Dungeon Meshi as my runaway AOTS for Spring. But man I am having trouble deciding between Meshi and Black Butler now.

Regarding the main stuff from Public School arc. P4 killed Derek, but every measurement of a doubt Derek had the makings of evil incarnated. So while it doesn't justify killing someone, obviously. But when you empathize in their position where they wanted to do their best for the school. It was literally bullying and Derek was able to get away with it.

So the end result is the Queen keeps the actual evens of Derek under the rug, but the P4 members were kicked out of school. They did their duty in doing what was the best for the school, but as a consequence their lives are ruined. In this situation "being the hero and doing the right thing" screwed them over. Obviously you could make the statement they didn't need to resort to killing, but tbh when Ciel said that I was like come on kid you ain't the type of person that can criticize killing someone.

One thing I really liked in this arc is following off from Book of the Atlantic is how they are making Undertaker as an antagonist. This show's main issue is that Sebastian is too perfect. Sebastian unable to catch Undertaker when he was disguised and the threat of Undertaker to Ciel was enough for Sebastian to fall back. Sebastian's weakest aspect is that he needs to ensure Ciel is alive. If they do something like in S1 where Sebastian knows Ciel is safe, but someone else dies that Ciel doesn't want to die. I think that would be great.

Now this episode was more SoL, but it was great to see the servants back. The only really interesting thing here is that Undertaker has a connection with Ciel's grandmother. This is definitely an important source of information worth remembering. Also, we got the tease of Werewolves in the after credits. Man hopefully the anime continuation doesn't take 7 years this time.

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_5.51.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_5.52.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_5.52.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_5.52.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_5.52.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_5.52.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_6.04.26_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_6.04.31_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_6.05.26_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yatagarasu: The Raven Does Not Choose Its Master Episode 12

God this was an insane episode and the direction how it went was fukking incredible. @Jmare007 @LordDeathwatch @storyteller This series has a very similar setting and atmosphere to Apothecary, but with a different flavor. It is as good IMO. But of a slow burn in the beginning.

With Wakamiya's arrival we had an open type of interview with each of the remaining three girls. First thing that was clear this is another test in his plans.

He first summoned Shiratama, whom we have known is doing everything in the name of her duty. But we know doing so has brought her mental health to be out of wack. I assume Wakamiya knew this as he has ties to the North Houses. The question of her self-sacrifice as laziness was spot on. It isn't her fault, but how can you make a choice for your self if everything she has done was for her duty.

So Wakamiya tested her to suggest she was pregnant. Would she give up the child with the one she loved because it was her duty? Or would she seek to keep the last rem anent of Kazumi. She decided to choose love, and it is the decision that Wakamiya is happy to see her pick. Obviously there was no way she could be pregnant, but Shiratama's head isn't on straight, so it helped Wakamiya in this case. But seeing her and Kazumi together was great.

Next the direction focused on Mashuo whom we know is a prideful woman, which Wakamiya knows as he knows her the most out of the three. What he does here is smart and that is attacking her pride. Mashuo recommends allowing Hamayu to come back. She suggested that Hamayu isn't a threat and rather would benefit him. In response, he thinks little of her request and says this place exists for me to choose a woman. It's clear to me, he wants to see how her pride responds to this.

The proposal he suggests simply would take away the pride she has in many ways. I believe he got the 2nd answer that he wanted and that was Mashuo to reject it at the moment. IMO dealing with the Empress will require a woman that has both loyalty, but also the mental fortitude. Which IMO Mashuo has.

Lastly was Asebi and to be quite simply the tension in this part of the episode was fantastic. She mentions she is willing to marry him no matter what the cost. This is a red flag. No matter the cost is key, and I think this is not what Wakamiya wants. A woman who is calculating and plans is good. But no regards to the cost of the consequences is a big issue.

At first bringing a manservant could be seen as a common mistake on Asebi's part. We're really getting to the root of the issue that Asebi isn't as innocent as she appears to be on the outside. The 2nd time and in which Kasuke was an attempt to rape Mashuo, which is sickening. But the fact that she had her older sister raped by Kasuki is levels beyond that. She did that so she can be the candidate for the Eastern house.

The direction, writing and twists that this series showcases is outstanding.

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.14.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.14.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.14.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.18.44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.18.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.24.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.25.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.27.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.29.33_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.29.47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.30.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.32.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.34.05_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.36.31_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.37.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.40.19_PM.png

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

God this was an insane episode and the direction how it went was fukking incredible. @Jmare007 @LordDeathwatch @storyteller This series has a very similar setting and atmosphere to Apothecary, but with a different flavor. It is as good IMO. But of a slow burn in the beginning.

I'll def give it a watch!

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Lol they running a 6 year plan with this
Don't forget when between each movie they air the season version of each movie :troll:

I don't blame Ufo for milking this cash cow for as long as they can. Just like with what MHA does with the Anime original films. shyt makes too much money to not take advantage of it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

With Wakamiya's arrival we had an open type of interview with each of the remaining three girls. First thing that was clear this is another test in his plans.

He first summoned Shiratama, whom we have known is doing everything in the name of her duty. But we know doing so has brought her mental health to be out of wack. I assume Wakamiya knew this as he has ties to the North Houses. The question of her self-sacrifice as laziness was spot on. It isn't her fault, but how can you make a choice for your self if everything she has done was for her duty.

So Wakamiya tested her to suggest she was pregnant. Would she give up the child with the one she loved because it was her duty? Or would she seek to keep the last rem anent of Kazumi. She decided to choose love, and it is the decision that Wakamiya is happy to see her pick. Obviously there was no way she could be pregnant, but Shiratama's head isn't on straight, so it helped Wakamiya in this case. But seeing her and Kazumi together was great.

Next the direction focused on Mashuo whom we know is a prideful woman, which Wakamiya knows as he knows her the most out of the three. What he does here is smart and that is attacking her pride. Mashuo recommends allowing Hamayu to come back. She suggested that Hamayu isn't a threat and rather would benefit him. In response, he thinks little of her request and says this place exists for me to choose a woman. It's clear to me, he wants to see how her pride responds to this.

The proposal he suggests simply would take away the pride she has in many ways. I believe he got the 2nd answer that he wanted and that was Mashuo to reject it at the moment. IMO dealing with the Empress will require a woman that has both loyalty, but also the mental fortitude. Which IMO Mashuo has.

Lastly was Asebi and to be quite simply the tension in this part of the episode was fantastic. She mentions she is willing to marry him no matter what the cost. This is a red flag. No matter the cost is key, and I think this is not what Wakamiya wants. A woman who is calculating and plans is good. But no regards to the cost of the consequences is a big issue.

At first bringing a manservant could be seen as a common mistake on Asebi's part. We're really getting to the root of the issue that Asebi isn't as innocent as she appears to be on the outside. The 2nd time and in which Kasuke was an attempt to rape Mashuo, which is sickening. But the fact that she had her older sister raped by Kasuki is levels beyond that. She did that so she can be the candidate for the Eastern house.

The direction, writing and twists that this series showcases is outstanding.

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.14.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.14.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.14.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.18.44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.18.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.24.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.25.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.27.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.29.33_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.29.47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.30.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.32.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.34.05_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.36.31_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.37.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-22_at_8.40.19_PM.png
This is absolutely excellent man, a real rarity to have that level of storytelling and visual execution.