T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
haven't watched any of them
Hitman Reborn is classic, mobs with super powers aesthetic, good action adventure anime with battle royale fights, has enough episodes to get you through a drought

D. Gray Man iirc started off with good momentum but got stepped on with long breaks from the author and the plot randomly jumping to 100, got dropped by alot of people

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Black Butler: Public School Arc Episode 8+9

God damn :damn:

This little cricket arc is probably the best we have seen out of Ciel as an MC. Minus upsetting the Red House's stomach, he didn't receive much help from Sebastian and pulled a significant amount of weight. He is even manipulating the P4 to his will.

The big twist is that Derrick is around, but he is not alive. In fact, he is an undead much like those in the Book of the Atlantic movie. It seems that the P4 felt like they had to deal with Derrick. This is a case where the means justified the cause. What they learned that Derrick was part of some bullying hazing, but why go so far to kill him? Was the threat of him being related to the Queen that scary of a threat? Could the 5 missing students be the ones part that were behind that bullying hazing.

Getting involved with Undertaker making it even worse for them. As the 4 of them dug their graves and getting involved with him is even worse. Curious to see how Ciel and Sebastian go forward with this information. Derrick being a true devil in his shadow when most would see light in contrast to the P4 who thought they were doing what was the best for all the students is a great angle to take this.

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_4.21.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_4.23.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_4.40.18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_4.44.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_4.47.02_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_4.56.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_4.59.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_5.00.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_5.01.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_5.05.07_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_5.15.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_5.20.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_5.21.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-21_at_5.21.56_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
TenSura S3 Episode 12

We are getting a SoL arc. :gladbron: Honestly this has been long, long overdue as we haven't gotten a notable one since S1. Gotta love how even becoming a Demon Lord Rimuru's attitude and personality is the same as it was before he was a Demon Lord. Unfortunately for people like Fuze, who thought that he messed up I imagine meeting a Demon Lord isn't something great for his mental. Also, the mention of Milim appearing just brought that stress back. :mjlol:

The episode points it out that Rimuru is the type of worker who is best as a leader type of role. Put the people in the spots where they thrive and come with ideas for those people to dive into. Although I am surprised Raphael stayed quiet considering Rimuru admitted the idea of the Colosseum is something he just through of at the moment. :mjlol:

Although the idea that Rimuru is letting Veldora set up a teppanyaki shop is something I wasn't expecting. Also, Yuki being invited make things interest when Rimuru and him have a discussion. :jbhmm:

Also new Opening and Ending for 2nd of season is below

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I think I'm finna drop Dead Dead Dead dkjonaklsn etc...whatever that stupid shyt is.

Watched like 4 episodes of that boring ass shyt and I think I'm good.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I am curious with how well Girls Cry Band has been for Toei if we will see more full 3D anime for Non Action series as it has a lot of potential. The biggest thing is how expressive this anime is in particular. Plus it would get people to be more open to a full 3D anime, which we had studios like Orange do them quite well.

nina.gif

girls-band-cry.gif

mimi-moment-mimi-nation.gif

subaru-awa-beer.gif

girls-band-cry.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I am curious with how well Girls Cry Band has been for Toei if we will see more full 3D anime for Non Action series as it has a lot of potential. The biggest thing is how expressive this anime is in particular. Plus it would get people to be more open to a full 3D anime, which we had studios like Orange do them quite well.

nina.gif

girls-band-cry.gif

mimi-moment-mimi-nation.gif

subaru-awa-beer.gif

girls-band-cry.gif
I'd rether they now go the Disney route and abandon hand drawn animation for computer 3d.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wrong thread.

Na….. It’s the right thread

It’s the right thread for me to stop this facade, go ahead and concede and admit my DEFEAT

2 seasons
A movie

And 3 eps into the 3rd season

@tripleaamin @T-K-G

Yall won

Konosuba is official

Damn yall

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

I mostly agree with this statement, although Bakugo's story has been getting better post S3. And Deku's is easily the weakest member of the trio. Hell even Uraraka is in some ways has been done better.

Man imagine Dabi seeing that image of Endeavour acting like nothing has changed. It's not the training that is the issue it's how he does it. You figured after he lost Toya you would think he would be more compassionate, but na. Endeavour is up there for worst anime dad of all time.

Overall I love how Shoto tries to understand his fallen brother. He knows how Endeavour treated him was beyond cruel. But killing innocent people because of that abuse shouldn't be accepted. Really highlighting how Shoto found himself from joining his classmates as he dealt with his family trauma.

I think the funniest part of the episode was that Dabi was never in All for One's plans. Sure he teamed with up with Tomura, but that was something he just left as a wildcard. Which benefited him more than he most likely ever expecting.

The only thing I would say is that I feel this episode deserved to go all out and can't help but feel Bones cheapened out slightly.