Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Exactly my point, so what are you talking about about? He's not catching these same L's

if Paul doesn't get down there, he doesn't die, Zenith wasn't dying inside of that crystal, so they're could've been another chance with a different party later down the line, and Rudy doesn't lose his left hand.

You're assuming these characters will all do the same thing but just minus Paul, I'm saying way more would change and they wouldn't even be moving the same, timelines have a bigger trickle down effect than just "oh this person isn't here now" and everyone else just does the same thing, for all we know Paul mighta waited for Ghislaine to come if Rudy didn't show up, he clearly was ready to wait for enough help

Roxy is the only potential L he takes, but even then, there's no telling someone else isn't in that cave because Rudy isn't there, again, it's the butterfly effect

Timelines are way more nuanced in this show than you're giving em credit for imo

Again, there's 2 paths. Rudy takes Ls no matter which path. His mom is veggie no matter which path. He loses someone no matter which path. He'll become broken no matter which path.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Spice & Wolf Episode 12

Kraft went through a lot of struggles up to this point. Getting betrayed, but being to get his debt taken care of and making sure Nora was safe is a big victory for him. His good nature really showed in this episode. Keeping Holo's cloak safe. Also making sure to go back to Nora, as the thought of an innocent person dying due to them getting involved with his problem would have been a lot for him to overcome. Additionally, him teasing Holo at the end was funny.

One big point of this episode is that the betrayal was purely because of the profit that was gained. Remerio had its own debts and issues, so simply getting rid of Holo, Kraft and Nora was in their best interest. Unfortunately they lost big time considering who Holo is. Really nice episode to wrap up this arc, and I am curious where they will be headed to next.

Screen_Shot_2024-06-17_at_3.43.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-17_at_3.46.09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-17_at_3.46.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-17_at_3.51.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-17_at_3.54.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-17_at_3.54.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-17_at_3.56.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-17_at_3.57.44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-17_at_3.58.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-17_at_4.00.01_PM.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Exactly my point, so what are you talking about about? He's not catching these same L's

if Paul doesn't get down there, he doesn't die, Zenith wasn't dying inside of that crystal, so they're could've been another chance with a different party later down the line, and Rudy doesn't lose his left hand.

You're assuming these characters will all do the same thing but just minus Paul, I'm saying way more would change and they wouldn't even be moving the same, timelines have a bigger trickle down effect than just "oh this person isn't here now" and everyone else just does the same thing, for all we know Paul mighta waited for Ghislaine to come if Rudy didn't show up, he clearly was ready to wait for enough help

Roxy is the only potential L he takes, but even then, there's no telling someone else isn't in that cave because Rudy isn't there, again, it's the butterfly effect

Timelines are way more nuanced in this show than you're giving em credit for imo

Again, there's 2 paths. Rudy takes Ls no matter which path. His mom is veggie no matter which path. He loses someone no matter which path. He'll become broken no matter which path.

My GriffithSet breh @T-K-G

I’m sorry but I agree with our “AS OF THIS MOMENT AND BRAND NEW” GriffithSet brother

*** peep the sig ***

@Secure Da Bag

No matter what happened, Rudy was gonna be devastated, low key more if he lost Roxy cuz he was the closest to her than anyone

That convo with his sisters when he gets back finna be tough

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What I ain’t get this ep is why ain’t he roll with a stronger squad?

Would’ve been nice to have buddy that dropped his siblings off.

But that ep I was thinking he should’ve asked that 4 armed dude. I don’t really see his reason for being at that school other to hang or socialize with Rudy.

Like this nicca really ain’t taking no classes right?

He seemed like if asked he’d been down to roll and get into some action

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
:dead:

loosely based on the source material
takes pjace in an alternate reality
in the year 2020

the dub had me crying

Sebastion is John Wick with Butterknives in this Shyt :russ:

full trailer

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Man, I heard Kaiju’s dub got delayed. Guess imma have to watch the sub because this show is too lit to wait for.

Might have to watch the dub as well when it comes out later.

:martin::martin:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tsukimichi s2 has been better than s1 been really good now im caught up on anime with 1 episode left

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Tsukimichi s2 has been better than s1 been really good now im caught up on anime with 1 episode left
The highs have been great. But pacing has been weird. It feels like 13-16 episodes of content stretched out to 25 imo.

Well at least the ln is finally getting translated now.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The highs have been great. But pacing has been weird. It feels like 13-16 episodes of content stretched out to 25 imo.

Well at least the ln is finally getting translated now.
Ya it did feel weird the pacing but I was fine with it nothing majorly that killed it for me

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

• A Journey Through Another World: Raising Kids While Adventuring - This sounds like it could be fun to watch
  • Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian - Those that are looking for the season Rom-com, prob will like this. It's a really slow burn, but the charterizaiton is very well done.
  • ATRI -My Dear Moments - Will watch this after seeing how well TROYCA did with Overtake
  • Bye Bye, Earth - The premise of being the only human in an anthropomorphic world is interesting and Lindiflims is a decent studio
  • Days with My Stepsister - Prob a skip. I will stick with the novel first since this is the type of anime to get a shyt adaptation
  • Delico's Nursery - original content about vampires + childcare. Could be interesting.
  • Love is Indivisible by Twins - Already can tell this is firedumpster :trash:
  • Makeine: Too Many Losing Heroines! - don't know too much about this series, but same production line as Lycoris Recoil makes it worth a watch
  • Mayonaka Punch - PA Words original, worth a watch just based off that
  • Monogatari Series: Off & Monster Season - After I binge Demon Slayer will give this series a try for the first time
  • Narenare -Cheer for You! - PA Words original, worth a watch just based off that
  • NieR:Automota Ver1.1a (Cour 2) - The over quality of the show should be fantastic, but when will it finish :mjlol:
  • No Longer Allowed in Another World - Premise caught my eye. Will read the manga before watching it.
  • Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World Season 2 - S1 was really bad supposedly and Silver Link is on it, yea skip
  • Pseudo Harem - Prob the best romance anime of the season. Heard good things about it. Will watch
  • Quality Assurance in Another World - Premise is intriguing will read manga before it airs
  • Sengoku Youko - Right with Elusive Samurai as my most anticipated show. First part was fantastic and I heard the 2nd part gets even better.
  • Senpai is an Otokonoko - P9 anime implies skip
  • Shoshimin: How to Become Ordinary - Same author as Hyouka, so will will watch based on that
  • Shy Season 2 - First season was decent and the final arc was great. Will watch
  • Tasuketsu -Fate of the Majority- I literally never heard of this show, but tuesday air slot, plus death game, why not?
  • The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses Season 2 - Imo the best ongoing harem manga, with stacked VA roles, but tezuka doing is ugh. Will watch
  • The Ossan Newbie Adventurer, Trained to Death by the Most Powerful Party, Became Invincible
  • The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord's Army was a Human - looks like trash
  • Tower of God Season 2 - one day I will read the web comic.
  • Twilight Out of Focus - :dame:
  • VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream - Looks like it could be fun show, worth a try
  • Why Does Nobody Remember Me in This World? - P9 implies easy skip
  • Wistoria: Wand and Sword - will read and watch since its from the Danmachi author

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Oblivion Battery Ep 10

Well it was nice knowing Commander Kei while he lasted. Although he was a ticking time bomb to his idiot self. Yamada's concern of being on the same team is something I can empathize. But imagining the idiot Kei was the way to alleviate his nerves. :mjlol:

We really got to see how dominate the battery is in this episode. Too bad it couldn't last for longer. Man Makita is an ass and Kirishima's line of him being a gorilla is really justified. I like how he he calls Haruka an elegant Gorilla since he is a great pitcher. Meanwhile, Makita is all fastball.

Considering how popular the anime is in Japan I feel like S2 isn't out of reach. I assume we would see Kirishima again if that happens.

Looks like next episode will be focusing on Chihaya's backstory. Let's see how good it is in comparison to Todo's backstory.