Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can't really say the last 20 episodes were worth it for Mushoku Tensei just so Bind could execute the Hydra fight to complete perfection, but holy fukk, it truly was a perfect adaptation of the fight and everything that comes after. 10/10 and episode of the Spring anime season
:wow: :mjcry:

@T-K-G you are right and wrong. There's gotta be some decompression of course, but season 3 will. not. let. up. The next 3-4 volumes to be adapted are the peak of the whole damn series :ohlawd:

PS: Hitogami/Man God is the fukking worst :pacspit: :mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can't really say the last 20 episodes were worth it for Mushoku Tensei just so Bind could to execute the Hydra fight to complete perfection, but holy fukk, it truly was a perfect adaptation of the fight and everything that comes after :wow: :mjcry:

@T-K-G you are right and wrong. There's gotta be some decompression of course, but season 3 will. not. let. up. The next 3 volumes to be adapted are the peak of the whole damn series :ohlawd:

PS: Hitogami/Man God is the fukking worst :pacspit: :mjcry:
I don't even wanna get y'all fired up to start dry spoiling in here :hubie: I treat my ignore list like the Death Note, one and done with you nikkas :ufdup: I ain't ask for a confirmation of my predictions

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Crazy because of these animes like to portray these yakuza types as anti heroes but in reality they are just a scummy if not worse than Fable.

Yes them dudes scummy as fukk…..

The movie ain’t make this come off that bad….. but it’s crazy watching the anime and the movie

Movie 1 is similar to this season but they do spin things a little differently and have maybe one or 2 plot points added.

@King Sun seriously, if you like this when the season end. Check out the movies on Netflix.

It follows the anime to a point but veers off a little but does keep the spiritual essence. Which this statement makes sense after you see it

I’m literally watching this anime cuz I thought the movie was dope

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes them dudes scummy as fukk…..

The movie ain’t make this come off that bad….. but it’s crazy watching the anime and the movie

Movie 1 is similar to this season but they do spin things a little differently and have maybe one or 2 plot points added.

@King Sun seriously, if you like this when the season end. Check out the movies on Netflix.

It follows the anime to a point but veers off a little but does keep the spiritual essence. Which this statement makes sense after you see it

I’m literally watching this anime cuz I thought the movie was dope

:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Like where we are at in the anime or what is about to happen.

Man if you see the live action….. how they do it is fire as fukk…. Like the last 20-35 mins of the movie was crazy.

The actor really should be getting Jackie Chan, Jet Li love…. But we in an era where Hollywood don’t really fukk with Asian cats like that no more

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
I'm finally checking out One piece. I tried to watch it back in the day early 2000s then I just stopped.

Now I've binged 3 season in 1 week.

I got hooked on ep 37 when Nami asked Luffy for help with Arlong but there hasn't been another moment like that to me. I'm on ep 170s now I think

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm finally checking out One piece. I tried to watch it back in the day early 2000s then I just stopped.

Now I've binged 3 season in 1 week.

I got hooked on ep 37 when Nami asked Luffy for help with Arlong but there hasn't been another moment like that to me. I'm on ep 170s now I think
That Nami moment is one of the most iconic of the whole series. You've got a few arcs before the next major one that everyone agrees on. But it's worth the wait.