winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kinda wish I could watch Jobless Reincarnation but at this point I don't want the anime ruining the novels. The Silent Fitz arc kinds sucks though.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jobless looking like peak fantasy again :wow: idk if Frieren and them could take down this squad brehs, too many battle-tested vets here.

The difference between Rudy's silent magic vs. using incants is interesting, he uses them shyts when it needs to be stronger

I spoke to soon :mjcry: holy shyt, should've known after that flag last episode, my GOAT :to: we back in a therapy arc after this one brehs, huge L

And wtf we're Finn the Human now :dwillhuh:

OH MY GOD THAT ENDING :mindblown: we are fukking CLAPPED! Triple L for us :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: I don't like it here anymore, this is still technically better than his previous life, but fukk man, Rudy isn't catching a break any time soon now
I really thought Rudy was too OP to be concerned with monsters...:damn::damn::damn:

Never seen an episode go from bad to worse so bad that I was rooting for the credits to cut it off.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched Episode 3 of The Grimm Variations: Hansel & Gretel.

While this felt pretty disconnecting on the short story that it is based on I thought it was pretty good. We see the siblings Hansel and Gretel are in some Orphanage with a bunch of other kids. They are simply being taught a certain way. The Witch they encounter gives them a question that doubts what they know. Here with the earth being flat and having an end. As Hansel sees an end he keeps searching for more and more answers.

We even see how Gretel always pushed Hanel forward, and we get the words from Hansel that he would always be here for her. When we finally get the answer that essentially they were raising the kids until they were ready to live on their own on Earth. The saddest part is Gretel isn't real. In seeking the truth this ending up being the one truth that was the most painful to find out. :mjcry:

But the ending goes for a more positive wholesome route, which was refreshing then the other 2. Perhaps the grimm variation here more so aligns learning the truth can be something that can be sad or painful.

Screen_Shot_2024-06-16_at_7.24.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-16_at_7.25.18_PM.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I really thought Rudy was too OP to be concerned with monsters...:damn::damn::damn:

Never seen an episode go from bad to worse so bad that I was rooting for the credits to cut it off.
Man-God ain't shyt

How does this turn of events become a W :mjcry:

Rudy gon fukk around and knock Roxy up to ease the pain and then have to deal with becoming just like Paul (although sylphie might be fine with the poly life since she grew up around it)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man-God ain't shyt

How does this turn of events become a W :mjcry:

Rudy gon fukk around and knock Roxy up to ease the pain and then have to deal with becoming just like Paul (although sylphie might be fine with the poly life since she grew up around it)
Paul's last piece of fatherly advice to rudy was "son...I used to love this one sword, and now I have two," and that's gotta be the most fitting last piece of advice for Paul to give that I can think of :francis:

I feel like Sylphie's gonna be one of those ticking time bombs...Ever since she flipped and tried to body Nanahoshi, I've been waiting for her lose it again. Rudy doesn't get happy endings :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Rudy doesn't get happy endings :mjlol:
Past life was shyt because he had no one to care about

New life is shyt because he has so many to care about

But as of right now they don't have anyone else to go searching for right? It's about to be therapy and decompressing time.

But something tells me we got a lot of down time with the E.D. arc and the silent Fitz bullshyt that we're gonna be in fukkery mode for a while now.

watch this nikka be on a honeymoon adventure with Roxy and end up running into Eris

Or even worse he gets back home and Eris planning on training his kid in sword fighting :why:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Past life was shyt because he had no one to care about

New life is shyt because he has so many to care about

But as of right now they don't have anyone else to go searching for right?

Man watch this nikka be on a honeymoon adventure with Roxy and end up running into Eris

Or even worse he gets back home and Eris planning on training his kid in sword fighting :why:
I can't wait for him to run back into Eris. Rudeus'll probably have a panic attack like when he saw Nanahoshi again :mjlol: .

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Still haven't found anything similar to birdy the mighty so I checked out Blade Runner Blackout 2022

Man we're LONG overdue for a solid sci-fi anime

And no I'm not talking bout that Cyberpunk bullshyt :ufdup: we need the real deal, Ghost in the Shell level of storytelling/animation

Pluto with a longer story and a little more action

Blade Runner 2022 that bad or is it good?

I gotta rewatch SAC. fukking GOAT. :wow: