tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man this shyt was horrible, they tried to do the SOL side mission character building and it was horrendous. Everything was microwaved, plot lines left blowing on the wind, terrible cliche characterizations, tropes galore, damn near nothing of consequence happens to move anything forward until the 12th episode.

It's so lazy they literally just cut & paste the exact same scenario with bytch and each of the Cardinal Heroes. Not an exaggeration, she literally used the same lines and it resulted in the exact same situation, it's even in the intro with them shadowing each other.

Buns :deadrose:
Man I hate it when a series has no direction, and they recycle the old poorly written storylines and arcs. Shield Hero is one of the stories you might as well pretend the series ended at S1 because after that the series is basically your essential generic isekai. At least with MT I can get why people would still watch it because the world building and lore is top class. Tho I ain't touching it after dropping S2 :mjlol:

But with Shield Hero I personally don't get why people keep coming back to it. What is there to keep people coming back to it? At this point I give up figuring out why :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Come to think of it @LauderdaleBoss
I haven’t even really had an “anime take” in a minute breh.

I been just giving the same generic bland post everyone else been giving and it’s been low key boring in here.

But sidenote…… just finished Kengan Ashura….. I don’t know why I keep watching. It’s like it’s trynna be Baki but it ain’t it and the CGI animation is annoying. But I’ll be back for the next season just to see the story end.

Villainous 99 Levels in hilarious….. ol girl is just so oblivious with her social cues it’s cute. Buddy really determined to get with her… gonna die trying lol

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_9.13.14_AM.png

This shows always has me dying :deadrose:

Pretty interesting episode that deviated from the usual bits we usually get.

We got some politics between the Elves and Dwarves that seem interesting. So there is a lord of the dungeon who has the spell of immortality. So there is a goal with going down the dungeon.

Beyond that our crew is getting ready to fight the Red Dragon. This should be interesting.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_9.11.50_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_9.16.39_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_9.17.39_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_9.18.13_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_9.19.01_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_9.26.15_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_11.15.29_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_11.18.30_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_11.20.29_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_11.20.58_AM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

About time, they did this :blessed:

Honestly UI was their biggest issue (it was dreadful) since they are more consistent service and provide better subs than Crunchyroll.

Tbh crunchy is worse the Netflix & Disney these days, sometimes they forget subs or put the wrong subs on their shows :skip: :mjlol:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

About time, they did this :blessed:

Honestly UI was their biggest issue (it was dreadful) since they are more consistent service and provide better subs than Crunchyroll.

Tbh crunchy is worse the Netflix & Disney these days, sometimes they forget subs or put the wrong subs on their shows :skip: :mjlol:

Took them a long time, but they finally did it. :blessed:

They also confirmed that they'll also make the app more available on different platforms.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Come to think of it @LauderdaleBoss
I haven’t even really had an “anime take” in a minute breh.

I been just giving the same generic bland post everyone else been giving and it’s been low key boring in here.

But sidenote…… just finished Kengan Ashura….. I don’t know why I keep watching. It’s like it’s trynna be Baki but it ain’t it and the CGI animation is annoying. But I’ll be back for the next season just to see the story end.

Villainous 99 Levels in hilarious….. ol girl is just so oblivious with her social cues it’s cute. Buddy really determined to get with her… gonna die trying lol

nikka you wildin, Kengan is lowkey better than Baki if we being honest. Baki just been around longer and has more fukkery.

Yeah it be boring when I'm not around, but that's cuz I been busy and this season been lowkey fire.

Action gang been eating good on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
on another random note.

nikkas always talking about the worst anime worlds to live in like Beserk or AOT and etc....

shyt had me thinking beyond anime.

I wouldn't wanna live in the same Detroit from the og RoboCop movie. Nah fukk that place. That city needed the fukking Avengers.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
nikka you wildin, Kengan is lowkey better than Baki if we being honest. Baki just been around longer and has more fukkery.

Yeah it be boring when I'm not around, but that's cuz I been busy and this season been lowkey fire.

Action gang been eating good on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.

Wait? Lol…..

I don’t know….. there are like no characters that seem dope or capture me in comparison to Baki

They seem too bland and some cats be over dramatic for no reason.

Also the exposition dumps they do sometimes be leaving me like “WTF” like Baki do it too…. But they way this show executes it feels bad.

Even the main character is kinda bland

Granted I will still watch it, but they not doing anything better than a lot of other shows that have already done

Baki
DBZ
YYH
BC
JJK
HxH
Naruto

And a few others all have done better, from the character (and development) the fights, the drama, etc

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wait? Lol…..

I don’t know….. there are like no characters that seem dope or capture me in comparison to Baki

They seem too bland and some cats be over dramatic for no reason.

Also the exposition dumps they do sometimes be leaving me like “WTF” like Baki do it too…. But they way this show executes it feels bad.

Even the main character is kinda bland

Granted I will still watch it, but they not doing anything better than a lot of other shows that have already done

Baki
DBZ
YYH
BC
JJK
HxH
Naruto

And a few others all have done better, from the character (and development) the fights, the drama, etc

Haven't seen Naruto so I can't comment on that one, but KA is definitely as enjoyable as them other shows on your list.

Kengan is what made me think I was overrating Baki for years. Just feels like you get more pure fighting than you do in Baki where nikkas be doing all types of jump out the window shyt. nikkas eating grenades and etc.. like wtf lol

I fukk with both tho.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Haven't seen Naruto so I can't comment on that one, but KA is definitely as enjoyable as them other shows on your list.

Kengan is what made me think I was overrating Baki for years. Just feels like you get more pure fighting than you do in Baki where nikkas be doing all types of jump out the window shyt. nikkas eating grenades and etc.. like wtf lol

I fukk with both tho.

Well technically :mjlol:

That was different and happened outside the arena and rules of a regulated tournament fight:russ: