tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Dangers in My Heart with an outstanding directed episode. At the beginning episode we dive into Anna's insecurities. More so she is afraid of being so dependent on others will make them hate them. Which dived back to when Kyo ignored her during the "I hate Yamada" episode. But it more so illustrates about his own insecurities that he still has growing up to do himself. Seeing these figuring these things is what makes this series so great and well written.

We also in the end got the physical changes these two will go through. Kyo's voice as he gets older. And Yamada spinning his arms not looking the same in the positive view point. Of course him noticing her physical changes after all he is very pretty.

Theres even more aspect that really brings out their relationship that this post goes into and how Sakurai-sensei rewards those that pay attention.

Screen_Shot_2024-01-13_at_5.21.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-13_at_5.41.45_PM.png

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
maybe its because it feels like 2 lifetimes since I started reading Solo Leveling (in like 2018) but I didn't remember these early chapters being THAT brutal. Sheesh. A breh was taken aback :picard:

Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic is another one of those ":gladbron: I remember reading this! Why did I stop tho :ohhh:" anime. I remember being hype for it week to week. Maybe it went on hiatus?

Anyway, this season is lowkey stacked, and I don't have time to even enjoy it :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
maybe its because it feels like 2 lifetimes since I started reading Solo Leveling (in like 2018) but I didn't remember these early chapters being THAT brutal. Sheesh. A breh was taken aback :picard:

Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic is another one of those ":gladbron: I remember reading this! Why did I stop tho :ohhh:" anime. I remember being hype for it week to week. Maybe it went on hiatus?

Anyway, this season is lowkey stacked, and I don't have time to even enjoy it :mjcry:
im gonna try and give it a shot again but i can't help the feeling that every manwha looks like shyt

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
7th Loop Ep 2

This show really coming up as one of the biggest surprises of the season.

Arnold is a very mystery. He is fascinated with Rishe, but why. There is def more to it then we already know. The bit of him killing his father and starting a war is very interesting.

Ep 1 really heightened the intension in their meeting when Rishe declared she wanted an easy going life and surprisingly got it. Though this life offers her a new experience that she hasn't had the opportunity.

And I love how she continues to uses the experience in her previous lives in her current life. And I loved how she even pointed out the maids were making extra work for themselves, tho no surprise they ignored her advice.

Rishe really was someone who wanted to be accomplished and not just be a proper lady. I am growing to love her character more and more. And got to say Hasegawa is killing it in her role as Rishe.

OP and ED below

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just wrapped up SXF and JJK. That man Geto was not playing with the talk game, dude was talkin for about the whole episode, breh even said, let me finish what I was saying lmao.

JJK really stepped it up seriously. Besides a lil bull this season, it was really really good.

I heard this arc was peak, but I hope the rest does well too.

Just started Mob and that Reigen dude is hilarious. The intro is really good too.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Damn Kingdom really bring the heat for these episodes :whew:

Screen_Shot_2024-01-14_at_3.21.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-14_at_3.33.56_PM.png

Man is the first part of the first day's fighting Xuan Feng showcased how powerful a strategist can be. Xuan brought the smokescreen to put the Qin forces into chaos where it lead them to panic. Meanwhile his side communicating with sounding allow the archers to know where Qin was located. Basically once they fell into his trap, Qin was forced into a situation similiar in Chess where you constantly in check territory with no hope.

Hell if it wasn't for Xin getting the squad for both him and Ben to get Xuan to retreat shyt could have been worse. An him retreating tells you Xuan puts strategy above all else.

Screen_Shot_2024-01-14_at_7.22.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-14_at_7.22.47_PM.png

Talk about a scene where you GO HOLY fukkING shyt :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

We got a lot of talk about Ao's twin blades. But damn Huan Yu backed up that talk. As great of a stratigist Xuan had an honor that he held to his moves. However the difference with Huan is how fukking dirty his was. Sneaking into the enemy base to kill Xuan. It really set the tone that Huan is one clever motherfukker. He sacrificed a lot of troops, but what he accomplished shifted morales so much heading into day 2 :whew:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
watched the AJIN live action flick
this shyt is legit crazy (in a good way)
john wick level fight scenes

not as well produced as the Tokyo Ghoul/Gantz flicks, but the action more than makes up for it.
Basically, its every major fight from the anime, with about 15 minutes of setup throughout the movie.
the ending got updated as well.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
High Card Episode 14

So there have been signs that Theodore and the royal family's motivations seemed off. Given what Finn learned about what actually happened compared to the fairy tale. It really makes you wonder why not put these cards in people you can count on and keep a check of powers on them. Rather then just collecting them. More and more the stuff about the royal family seems rough.

Also the Sonic Move guy is literally using the card's power to help people. From what I can tell he is helping people not to mention he was able to get Chris to the hospital. I think at the end of the episode we see Finn realizing I am doing the right thing? He saved my best friend why are we capturing him?

Honestly there was signs of it during the episode where Chris's health wasn't the best. Unfortunately this seems like to be the cost of using X-Hand. Finn wanted to offer a solution for Michelle and Chris can live together as long as they can, but things not looking good when his card feels like it rejected him?

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_8.36.54_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_8.43.26_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_8.43.18_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_8.52.55_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_8.52.58_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_8.59.33_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_8.59.36_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_8.59.49_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_8.59.53_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_9.04.03_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_9.04.52_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-15_at_9.04.57_AM.png