Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If you are talking about the big fight that’s basically season 5 stuff.

fukk mappa if they touch another of my favorite manga I’m gonna be hella pissed. :unimpressed:
Naaah.

Season 3 gotta be Preparation Arc treated like Hidden Inventory (5 episodes, at most 7 eps).

Considering all the shyt they can fast forward or just plain skip from CG, I honestly seem them fitting CG in 18-20 episodes up until "the swap". They might do it in two cours and take a whole year to do 24-26 total episodes that includes both arcs though.

Then season 4 basically starts with "that fight".

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Naaah.

Season 3 gotta be Preparation Arc treated like Hidden Inventory (5 episodes, at most 7 eps).

Considering all the shyt they can fast forward or just plain skip from CG, I honestly seem them fitting CG in 18-20 episodes up until "the swap". They might do it in two cours and take a whole year to do 24-26 total episodes that includes both arcs though.

Then season 4 basically starts with "that fight".
(Manga stuff) S2 is covering 73 chapters while what you are suggesting is done in 85 chapters. Not to mention the big point in Shibuya there is no explaining shyt you are just jumping right into the action. There is not much needed dialouge. Meanwhile a lot of culling games requires dialouge and setup since all of Shibuya setup was all the arcs that came before it.

Personally I wouldl like them to skip a lot of culling games because its a bad arc point blank since it try to go away from being a character driven series which is JJK at its best to a more story driven series which is JJK's biggest weaknesses.

Scheduling has been a new low of bad on Mappa's side. Clearly they want to make sure CSM comes in S2 which is why the delay was only for a few weeks when they should have delayed Shibuya till this winter.

As great as the highs in Shibuya's fights are. Imo both S1 and Secret Inventory had high and consistent animation all throughout. You see some cracks in the animation for JJK, which isn't even bad. But with JJK there is a certain expectation with the fights and animation that you won't have in other shows.
As simple as that. So while they could get in that time frame, but if that happens the fights won't live up to the expectation we have with JJK imo.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn they nailed this scene :wow:

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-11-09_at_2.43.17_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-11-09_at_2.43.21_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-11-09_at_2.43.25_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-11-09_at_2.43.33_PM.png

Toji was an awful father point and simple. Even suggesting to hand him off to the fukked up Zen'in clan. But like any father they want their kids to be in the proper position in their lives. Toji hearing that Megumi isn't a Zein'in is the one thing he did right as a father. Granted it wasn't his decision, so hard to really give him credit like that.

Sukuna in the cult is straight demonic :demonic: and I love every second of it. :mjlol: Dude installs fear all through your body and you know you don't have a choice when he says something. But beyond all of that he is a logical individual beyond all that.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've never been this scared about an antagonist ever. Sukana is a demon and his power level just changed how I view every character because dude had everybody shook. Plus, the way he easily handled Jogo has me speechless because that dude was giving everybody trouble and he made him look like a jobber

I need another viewing of that JJK episode

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I've never been this scared about an antagonist ever. Sukana is a demon and his power level just changed how I view every character because dude had everybody shook. Plus, the way he easily handled Jogo has me speechless because that dude was giving everybody trouble and he made him look like a jobber

I need another viewing of that JJK episode
They told you episode 1 Gojo was the only person able to handle him

Everything Gojo was doing to these curses, Sukuna's doing in the same fashion

This nikka ran miles away to get Yuji and bring him into Jogo's domain just to teach him how they worked

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Great Kenshin episode today.

Screen_Shot_2023-11-09_at_3.34.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-09_at_3.33.59_PM.png

I love this scene. Kenshin isn't here to change his Sano's mind. Because thats his decision as a man. But as a man himself he will stop him from doing these atrocious acts. Its a simple scene, but something in Shonens that end up with the Mc begging the side character you can't do those bad things. While Kenshin wanted the solution he got I gotta give him props for having the resolve to fight his new friend if it came down to it.

Screen_Shot_2023-11-09_at_3.45.03_PM.png

This is statement that you could say is relevant in today's society. Everyone wants to make a change for the better but sometimes there are things that you can do won't really accomplish anything. Katsu ended up writing out in the newspaper instead of committing seppuku. Which is a more powerful tool for him to use even if it is a losing battle.

Also Sano mentioning the new allies he meant and all of their accomplishments are similar to what their captain, Souzou wanted and Katsu is delusional from being haunted from the past 10 years.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
(Manga stuff) S2 is covering 73 chapters while what you are suggesting is done in 85 chapters. Not to mention the big point in Shibuya there is no explaining shyt you are just jumping right into the action. There is not much needed dialouge. Meanwhile a lot of culling games requires dialouge and setup since all of Shibuya setup was all the arcs that came before it.

Personally I wouldl like them to skip a lot of culling games because its a bad arc point blank since it try to go away from being a character driven series which is JJK at its best to a more story driven series which is JJK's biggest weaknesses.

Scheduling has been a new low of bad on Mappa's side. Clearly they want to make sure CSM comes in S2 which is why the delay was only for a few weeks when they should have delayed Shibuya till this winter.

As great as the highs in Shibuya's fights are. Imo both S1 and Secret Inventory had high and consistent animation all throughout. You see some cracks in the animation for JJK, which isn't even bad. But with JJK there is a certain expectation with the fights and animation that you won't have in other shows.
As simple as that. So while they could get in that time frame, but if that happens the fights won't live up to the expectation we have with JJK imo.
That's kind of my point, season 2 covers 73 chapters in 23 episodes. Season 4 could easily cover 85 chapters in 24 or 25 eps because they can skip a lot of shyt from CG, there's entire fights and confrontations that can be ignored by the anime.

Disagree on JJK animation. I think a lot of the "inconsistency" you are talking about is different directors doing their own shyt.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-11-09_at_4.26.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-09_at_4.26.35_PM.png

:deadrose:

Honestly this is one of the best SoL shows from the year. Writing is surprisingly super solid 6 episodes in.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Finished act 2 of the Thousand Year War Arc and the Swordsmith Village Arc :blessed:

With news about Disney+ and Hulu merging in March, I'm gonna need to tackle that backlog now that isn't under Disney (ABC, Freeform and FX) and Hulu.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sukuna in the cut :whoa:
Toji and Jogo gone, there's no one strong enough to even mildly distract this man now

nikka instilled more fear in them than whole ass meteor falling towards their headtops :wow: I've never seen a villain hoe characters that bad before

Y'all nikkas bet not move :umad: I ain't playin

:laff: