Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Breh its time we talk about how you seem pretty concerned what others will be watching :mjgrin:

What you watching in this stacked anime season. Tell us what you watching :mjgrin:
Thought we voted that @Bryan Danielson doesn't watch anime but just youtube the summaries every season.

@Bryan Danielson don't want no problems though bruh spare me :whoa:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Imagine if the shyt had the budget and soundtrack to go with it. One thing Naruto was great at if nothing it had an epic soundtrack that brought impact to every scene. Which is the one thing I feel JJK is missing and Chainsaw man to an even greater extent.
Music def would add even especially in the flashback arc because the voice acting especially coming from Helck and Alicia has been outstanding. It would taken these insanely emotional scenes to the next level. Animation wise is a bigger concern after the flashback arc (which is next episode I believe) since we finally have a full scope of the story and plot.

If it had these things it would be right there with Frieren like I mentioned before.

Imo JJK music was actually pretty good from what I remember. Not as good as Bleach but thats hard to top. I do agree on CSM since that was lacking in S1 and hopefully it gets improved come S2, which I guess is coming next year.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Music def would add even especially in the flashback arc because the voice acting especially coming from Helck and Alicia has been outstanding. It would taken these insanely emotional scenes to the next level. Animation wise is a bigger concern after the flashback arc (which is next episode I believe) since we finally have a full scope of the story and plot.

If it had these things it would be right there with Frieren like I mentioned before.

Imo JJK music was actually pretty good from what I remember. Not as good as Bleach but thats hard to top. I do agree on CSM since that was lacking in S1 and hopefully it gets improved come S2, which I guess is coming next year.
JJK music wasn't bad per say. Just not iconic to the brand or rather yet unique to the anime

For example

Or this

Just listening to it brings you directly into the anime. JJK music doesn't do that. It can be pretty generic. Granted I haven't watched season 2 yet so maybe it has improved

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Crater Yamcha :mjlol:

To you….. and SPECIFICALLY only you

GRIFFITH in the eclipse:umad:

#FinalBossStatus

Moving along this Kenan Ashura show is some something else! :mjlol:

shyt is bootleg Baki but still entertaining enough for me to not drop it:russ:

I’m even getting past this animation that typically I’m not to fond of

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Right now

Pluto was dope. I was actually very much reminded of the good parts of Giant Robo, in terms of throwback vibes. Story was very modern though.
Zom 100 - This is good.
Helck - I just like to torture myself. It stopped being funny a long time ago.
Kenshin - It's as good as the OG so far.
JJ-Kaisen - I get so lost as to who's fighting who, why they're fighting, and the point of it. But the fights are good.

Finna dive back into Goblin Slayer.

And whenever Titan Ends, I'm gonna watch all of it.