tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Director of the last JJK episode had ENOUGH :birdman: I ain't gone say it again no mo

nikka said fukk off with his whole ches-tu :pacspit:leakers should die

:laff: breh prolly got the Toji murder outfit on right now punching the heavybag

Wasn't these the leakers who also leaked the staff personal info. He has every right to be pissed off if I am remember it correctly. :jbhmm:

It's one thing to leak content, but theres a certain lines you shouldn't cross and don't Japan for all of these people try to keep it as private as possible?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Wasn't these the leakers who also leaked the staff personal info. He has every right to be pissed off if I am remember it correctly. :jbhmm:

It's one thing to leak content, but theres a certain lines you shouldn't cross and don't Japan for all of these people try to keep it as private as possible?
This beef was specifically about the episode, they were posting the undimmed version of Toji's fight before the episode even aired

Apparently there was a whole witch-hunt on twitter to find out who it was

It's either a hacker or a disgruntled employee, there work conditions are shyt so it's not hard to imagine someone just not giving a fukk anymore.

I just never seen a Japanese person turn up like that "you should die, fukk off!" Well damn :pachaha:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wanna see AoT with the titan distribution rearranged. How'd the Colossal Titan wind up with the softest humans in existence twice back-to-back? Why'd they waste the Cart Titan when she was a buzzsaw on the low!? Sasha eats everything but couldn't get a Titan power?

Anyway...the ending was cool. I didn't love it, but it was cool. Honge got the best moment of the series imo, Levi is GOAT-tier along with Hiei, Spike, and Zoro. But Eren was a little sociopath, and Ymir was a simp which is the only reason she related so hard to Mikasa...literally the strongest beings in history wound up being goofies.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dead Mount Death Play Ep 17 adapted chapters 50 -52 and finishing vol 6.

They nailed Majiri Agakura's introduction. Not only was able to get the Fire Breathing Bug crew to back down but she was able to show just the slight intimidation to Misaki to get her to back down. Poor Xiaoyu your first misson and you end up encountering the Agakura crew who is more then just dangerous. At least he found a place where he safely belongs to because both the Lei and Agakura families have bunch of red flags.

One thing people might miss here is that Momoya is a middle of the pack in terms of strength in that family. Then you add how Misaki described Majiri's strength yea this family is def scarier then people first thought. She said she was stronger then Corpse God when he arrived in this world, but how much stronger are we talking about?

Screen_Shot_2023-11-06_at_2.58.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-06_at_3.02.03_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-06_at_3.05.26_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-06_at_3.05.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-06_at_3.06.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-06_at_3.11.02_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-06_at_3.14.35_PM.png

u5M5wmk.jpeg

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Damn twitter really trynna put Dr Stone in the convo of Anime of the year? :what:

I fell off from that show, maybe I need to go back

They really putting Demon Slayer and AoT in the convo :mjlol:

Demon Slayer had a weak arc so as long as they fix the pacing going forward they should get back on track.

Also people be sleeping on Dr. Stone. It's not flashy, but its a great adaptation and this arc has been fire.