tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS Bro 100 Kanojo is going way harder on this anime then it has any business. The damn anime original scenes they added from the book part of chapter 3 looks better then a lot of action or fantasy anime this season. Not to also mention it delivered on all the emotional points from the chapter it adapted.

Worth pointing out again this series is a parody of the harem genre. So if you don't like that genre no point trying it out.

twLCwkO.jpeg

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
My GOAT really got hoed by plot:unimpressed:

For how much they've been talking about sealing him and how it's supposed to be some gargantuan task (distracting him or getting him to sit still for even a couple seconds was seen as damn near impossible), that shyt was incredibly free. Did this really require multiple seasons of planning?
It really feels like they didn't want him to solo this whole arc, so they needed to just put him in a box and get him outta here.
At least he went out like a G before it happened :wow:
Crazy how he put his faith in Yuta Okkotsu before Itadori, Megumi, or Nobara to save the day :dead:They spoiled his abilities but he has yet to even appear onscreen. The way they've been hyping him up is crazy. I can't wait until he actually arrives

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

For how much they've been talking about sealing him and how it's supposed to be some gargantuan task (distracting him or getting him to sit still for even a couple seconds was seen as damn near impossible), that shyt was incredibly free. Did this really require multiple seasons of planning?
It really feels like they didn't want him to solo this whole arc, so they needed to just put him in a box and get him outta here.
At least he went out like a G before it happened :wow:
Crazy how he put his faith in Yuta Okkotsu before Itadori, Megumi, or Nobara to save the day :dead:They spoiled his abilities but he has yet to even appear onscreen. The way they've been hyping him up is crazy. I can't wait until he actually arrives
But the reason it was so free is the prep. Well I mean all things considered it really was just S1 was the prep for them sealing Gojo. JJK 0 and Secret Inventory more so show where Gojo and Getou are in the present. The shock of the former friend whom he thought was dead. Remember in S1 none of the main cast interacted with Getou. Gojo was a man who never hesitated one second so far in this series. The first time he did lead to his sealing.

As great of a oneshot volume/movie that JJK 0 is @LordDeathwatch @Ironman I wonder (Major S2 Shibuya Spoilers for those not caught up and also minor manga spoilers) would the series be better if it actually was Getou who plotted this whole thing instead of Kenny. Like it would be weird if Getou survived JJK 0 given Gojo's character. But at the same time Getou executed this whole thing would be just raw. Then again Gojo hesitated cause he thought he killed Getou so I am not sure how that still would work :jbhmm:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
But the reason it was so free is the prep. Well I mean all things considered it really was just S1 was the prep for them sealing Gojo. JJK 0 and Secret Inventory more so show where Gojo and Getou are in the present. The shock of the former friend whom he thought was dead. Remember in S1 none of the main cast interacted with Getou. Gojo was a man who never hesitated one second so far in this series. The first time he did lead to his sealing.

As great of a oneshot volume/movie that JJK 0 is @LordDeathwatch @Ironman I wonder (Major S2 Shibuya Spoilers for those not caught up and also minor manga spoilers) would the series be better if it actually was Getou who plotted this whole thing instead of Kenny. Like it would be weird if Getou survived JJK 0 given Gojo's character. But at the same time Getou executed this whole thing would be just raw. Then again Gojo hesitated cause he thought he killed Getou so I am not sure how that still would work :jbhmm:
The fact that Geto was choking himself in Gojo's presence tells me everything I need to know. This technique is still completely undefined and in a way Brain Kun is doing what Geto alone never could.

The only difference is that I doubt he would ever cooperate with cursed spirits. If humans with no abilities are monkeys then he wouldn't cooperate with the opps.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dark Gathering for episode 16 adapated chapter 20 in a whole and the very beginning of chapter 21. This episode was more so of Eiko checking in with her resolve. after all that was the first haunted spot she went to at that level of horror. They added anime original scenes of Kei in bed texting Eiko and Yaoi-chan when she moved in with Eiko. These mostly add on to how much Kei cares about Eiko and how similar Eiko and Yayoi-chan are despite their outer personalities being so different.

This episode gives you the feeling that Eiko genuinely enjoys being with Kei and Yayoi-chan. She has an unhinged side given by the Anna scene, but her genuine side. Anyway the ending of the episode and episode preview really set the tone how next episode will go. Really curious as a manga reader how they go about adapted the chapters 21 and 22 for next week. shyts gonna be wild.

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_1.45.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_1.46.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_1.46.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_1.46.16_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_1.46.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_1.50.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_1.50.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_1.50.36_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_2.04.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_2.04.36_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_2.07.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_2.07.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_2.07.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_2.29.09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_2.32.03_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_2.32.07_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_2.32.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-22_at_2.32.28_PM.png

The first image is Kondou-sensei drawing to celebrate episode 16 and the 2nd is fan art from the art director of the anime

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

The prep wasn't just sealing Gojo but having a plan B that could be just as effective in neutralizing Gojo as sealing him (let Sukuna comeback in full force and unleash him to the world). Both plans go hand in hand and the anime hasn't gotten to the point of explaining what the fukk is really going on, and it wont get there till like the middle portion of a season 3 in two more years :dead:

Brain Getou needed a minute of Gojo's attention and to get that he needed to corner him, tire him and make him emotional. All those three things sound simple but when you are dealing with the most powerful being on the planet by a wide ass margin, that shyt is gonna take time :manny:

About the spoiler, that would've been shounen 101 and the thing we like about JJK is that it deviates from the usual formula, so nah, going that path wouldn't have been better than what we got.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The prep wasn't just sealing Gojo but having a plan B that could be just as effective in neutralizing Gojo as sealing him (let Sukuna comeback in full force and unleash him to the world). Both plans go hand in hand and the anime hasn't gotten to the point of explaining what the fukk is really going on, and it wont get there till like the middle portion of a season 3 in two more years :dead:

Brain Getou needed a minute of Gojo's attention and to get that he needed to corner him, tire him and make him emotional. All those three things sound simple but when you are dealing with the most powerful being on the planet by a wide ass margin, that shyt is gonna take time :manny:

About the spoiler, that would've been shounen 101 and the thing we like about JJK is that it deviates from the usual formula, so nah, going that path wouldn't have been better than what we got.
The more I thought about it the more I think it wouldn't work.

Granted if they changed up JJK 0 backstory then maybe it could work. But like LordDeathWatch said if Getou thought of regular people as monkey he proably thought the same of Mahito and his group.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started watching Our Dating Story. This chick is a bird brain. He wrote her a confession letter and she just learned his name. Took him home and offered him the p*ssy and he talked his way out of it moments after he was gonna rummage her underwear drawer for panties. He on some I must be honorable nonsense.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Started watching Our Dating Story. This chick is a bird brain. He wrote her a confession letter and she just learned his name. Took him home and offered him the p*ssy and he talked his way out of it moments after he was gonna rummage her underwear drawer for panties. He on some I must be honorable nonsense.
I mean if you read the premise or even the title you could see this coming a mile away.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean if you read the premise or even the title you could see this coming a mile away.
I've never seen one of these where the woman was so clueless. She's the one who has been in multiple relationships and he's never been in one and is walking her through all this like it's her first time.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man Overtake might be one of the best originals that came out this year. Easily the best one so far for this season. (I think only Birdie Wing and Buddy Daddies were the good ones from this year) Today had a very well written and powerful episode.

This episode was terrific very powerful.

You know while obviously Haruka shouldn't be to blame for what happened to his father. But you could tell how much his father meant to him. I imagine he wishes he told him to be safe instead of doing your best. Losing a parent is just never easy..

Kouya on the other hand you can tell he isn't the most mentally tough person. When covering natural disasters it is a situation where you can't simply please everyone. People need to be aware that it is happening. Sadly he took this to heart and when he met with Sae-chan you can tell he was broken. Honestly it is even more surprising he took the photo with Haruka. Granted obviously Sae-chan knew Kouya would never submit on his own. She knows he still needs a push.

Love the bonding between Haruka and Kouya at the end of the episode.

I've never seen one of these where the woman was so clueless. She's the one who has been in multiple relationships and he's never been in one and is walking her through all this like it's her first time.
I mean its pretty obvious all her previous relationships were just using her to have sex with her. And this series is about two people who never had any meaningful dating experience. Its pretty cringy, but not in bad way. It's decent. Granted given the standards of Ln Romance series its better then I thought it was going to be.

Last edited: