RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Fam:heh:before that very scene Sukuna explained exactly what his deal is and made it with Yuji:dead:

Oh I didn't know. All I know was they were scrapping and homie heart got ripped out

Next thing they in the coroner room amd homie pops up like nothing

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Man this game was not what we thought it was gonna be lol

what style of fighter would you have made this game to accommodate everyone's abilities?

I woulda went with either a Marvel vs Capcom style, or something like Tekken tag but don't nerf anyone's abilities, Luffy should have range and Goku should be able to glide over that shyt (momentarily)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
what style of fighter would you have made this game to accommodate everyone's abilities?

I woulda went with either a Marvel vs Capcom style, or something like Tekken tag but don't nerf anyone's abilities, Luffy should have range and Goku should be able to glide over that shyt (momentarily)

A modern Virtual Fighter? Lol

I don’t know that’s a great question

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just watched on my lunch break yo MAPPA:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:I wasn't expecting a full episode for the fight that was brilliant :whoo::damn::damn::damn::damn:But....that means...HE'S coming :lupe::whoa::demonic::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
we about to blessed two weeks in a row :blessed:

And to think, they doing this with a fraction of their animation staff cuz they sent half of them nikkas to help with chainsawman season 2.

We really in the Golden Era :mjcry: my boys

What other shows are gonna get this level of budget and be able to keep up? MAYBE demon slayer but that's it and it's only if they don't continue to duck up the pacing
Well the thing it’s harder to keep this shyt up in Shonens cause they are fight heavy. Honestly for fights it’s been JJK 1 and bleach 2.

Frieren has some beautiful animation and the stark dragon fight was beyond phenomenal.

frieren-anime-frieren-stark.gif

41591C8B-69F7-40B1-B9CC-77DB129C1D37.gif

My happy marriage had some top tier animated fights but you know it being a Shoujo romance fights only happened in a few episodes.

watashi-no-shiawase-na-kekkon-my-happy-marriage.gif

watashi-no-shiawase-na-kekkon-my-happy-marriage.gif

These two shows have a different high level animation consistency in how they do it than JJK or bleach but it delivers them extremely well.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Itadori is the most boring person in his own anime. I need that to change. I don’t like his fight style at all. Didn’t love this last episode

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Frireren Ep 7 adapted Chs. 13+14 and the start of 15.

The first part was mostly focusing on Stark joining them for the first at the start of the episode. And how unaware of Frieren's behaviors. Also it is setting the tone of Fern's personality a little bit more. She became a mother (caretaker might be the better word) for Frieren. Stark basically is stunned that Frieren waking up early requires just a commotion. Also the scene in which Stark asks Fern to talk more casually with him and her toned changed in the opposite of the respectful tone. It highlights how Fern hasn't interacted with anyone except Heiter and Frieren so most of the time it was either in a respectful tone like she was with Heiter or a more angry aggressive tone she has with Freiren. While Stark is learning to adjust to her and Frieren on their travels so the same does with Fern.

The other part of the episode that was really nice was them clearing up rubble on the roadside and Stark looking at the situation purely from their benefit. They could accomplish what they need to do with much less work. But it follows the lessons Frieren from Himmel where there are other people affected by this rubble and whom can't take care of it like them. One part that has been touched on a lot is Frieren not understanding time from a humans perspective. Himmel on the other hand knows how Frieren views about time. And while the statues are being made partially do to his ego. The other reason so that there is something left behind of him, Heiter and Eisen, so Frieren won't be alone. The point here is that they may not be alive anymore but these statues can remind Frieren of their journey and that warmth feeling of camaraderie.

The 2nd half of the episode focused more on how the world views these demons. The flashback was excellent in showing that demons are basically manipulators. In the flashback it showed the demon kill the village daughter based on instinct. It then calls out for mom. But by the end of the flashback it seems obvious those words very likely learned when she ate the child. Now the question is why did the demon offer the chief's daughter to the mother of the child she ate. Well from a logical perspective they are looking out for themselves. So it is to their benefit that she made peace with them. But obviously them doing that was a misevaluation in the demon's logic, which leads to her death and admitting her words are meant for manipulation.

This flashback serves to show the true intention of the Demons in town. The final scene ends with Frieren saying that she is stronger then Aura which is one of the 7 Sages of Destruction, which is a great way to finish the episode to build up the suspense for ep 8.

Another great episode overall.

Screen_Shot_2023-10-20_at_1.14.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-20_at_1.23.36_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-20_at_1.24.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-20_at_1.28.02_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-20_at_1.29.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-20_at_1.29.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-20_at_1.38.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-20_at_1.39.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-20_at_1.40.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-20_at_1.40.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-20_at_1.41.53_PM.png