Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I thought I was at the club while I was watching the last two episodes of Parasyte. The dubstep is at a record high

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just started watching Kenzen Robo Daimidaler. The main character pilots a giant robot that he energizes by fondling the main chick's breast. These Japanese writers be coming up with some straight foolery.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
BCQFIIs.gif

:damn:

Sn1sYGF.gif

:damn:

That might be one of the most disrespectful things I've seen in an anime. :wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
what are you watching?

I tried that Saekano show its so terrible I couldn't even finish episode 0
Too many to mention. I singed up to crunchyroll and too many are tied too much into the school.

I understand the ones where they do whatever adventure after school and try to act normal at school but many abuse the transfer student crap, tie everything into the classes to ridiculous proportions and always make magical school crap.

Its quite repetitive and is quite annoying. I guess Im getting too old for certain animes so its whatever.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
what are you watching?

I tried that Saekano show its so terrible I couldn't even finish episode 0
Saekano episode 0 isn't indicative of the rest of the show. Other than the blonde and the brunet constantly bickering the rest of the episodes are totally different. Besides the show has
Katou one of the best deadpan snarker characters I've ever seen. Her and Tomoya in a scene together is comedy gold.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Saekano episode 0 isn't indicative of the rest of the show. Other than the blonde and the brunet constantly bickering the rest of the episodes are totally different. Besides the show has
Katou one of the best deadpan snarker characters I've ever seen. Her and Tomoya in a scene together is comedy gold.
so can I skip 0 I don't think I can watch thatt